Chapter 10 - Way too close

GUYS THANK YOU FOR 100 READS WHOA NEVER THOUGHT IT WOULD HAVE 100 READS!?! THANK YOU SOO MUCH!! PLZ COMMENT ANYTHING YOU WANT OTHER THAN HATE! THANKS!! I’m sorry with the late update but I’m sick and loads of hw!

He paid for the food and then we went to his car. He came in and just looked at me. He didn’t drive, he just looked.

“I’m not leaving until you tell me why you moved” he smiled at me.

“Well, I’m not telling you why I moved until you drive!” I smiled back at him. He just looks at me. “Fine, you don’t need to take me” I open the car door but right before he locks it.

“What’s so bad?” asshole.

“You want to know the truth? I don’t trust you!” I go across and unlock the door from his side and get out. I start running the other way, back home. Two Minutes later, I see Harry’s car following me. “What do you want?!” I shout.

“You don’t have to tell me, just get in and let me take you home” he says, I stop and get in. He takes me home. “Cassie, you don’t have to tell me now, but eventually you do, okay?” I nod and right before I get out, he comes close and whispers “You’re already too close to me” technically he was close to me, literally his nose was 2 cm away from mine. He still smelled amazing!

“And so are you, like literally” He smiles and goes back. I get out and go around the car. “Thanks!” and I run in.

“WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU!” my dad shouts

“Breakfast!” I yell back

“FOR 2 HOURS?!” hmm didn’t think it would take that long, I didn’t answer. “You have a boyfriend! Why aren’t you going to breakfast with him?”

“Excuse me? You should really shut your mouth. You come here for one day and you think you can change into some kind of responsible parent! I have a boyfriend and it is not of your business what I do with Harry or Jason! It’s my life and if you do want to help me then get the hell out of here and never come back! You got that!” I yell and run up and slam the door. Ugh, he’s an asshole! Why the hell is he here? He usually come for that night and goes in the morning. It’s…different with him around. I look at my phone it says one missed call and text. It’s from Harry, I decide to ignore it and read it later, and go for a walk. Then another call. I look at the screen, it’s just numbers so I answer. “Hello! Who is this?” I hear a cheery voice

“Lou! I wanted to ask what are you doing, there is a game today and I thought you might want to watch it with me?”

“Yea, sure!” who wouldn’t want to.

“I’ll pick you up at 8, be ready!” I close. I go in a candy shop and buy some gum and keep walking to just clear my head. I send a text to Jason saying that I miss him and I bump into someone.

“Hey, watch were your—Cassie!” It’s Niall.

“Hey Niall, what are you doing here?” I ask

“I’m walking to my favourite diner, What about you?” is it the same one I was in 3 hours ago.

“Oh, I live like 5 blocks from here and I just wanted to walk” he’s smiling.

“I heard you and Harry had breakfast today” he looks at me with those deep blue eyes.

“We’re friends!We ate waffles! That’s it” I say.

“Okay, whatever you say!” omg.

“I have a boyfriend! I can’t like him! I don’t!” I shout at his face laughing

“Oh, where is your boyfriend, haven’t heard from him in a while” He says .

“He’s busy!” I say back.

“For how long? And doing what?” honestly I don’t even know. I pick my phone up and call him, he picks up.

“Hey” I put it on speaker

“Hey, Cass!” he says.

“What are you doing?” I ask looking at Niall.

“Nothing much!” Niall gives me the look.

“So, you can come over?” I say looking back at Niall

“Actually, No, I can’t and anyway isn’t the devil still there?” yea right, I forgot about that. Niall giving me the look.

“Yea, it okay maybe later, Bye!” I hang up.

“Told you! He’s always mysteriously busy…it’s not right! See ya later” He actually might be right. We both went our own ways. At night Lou went by place and we walked to his palce, which gave us time to talk about him. His place is nice, we shouted at the screen and ate chips and yelled. In the end, it was too late for me to go home walking so I spend the night. I slept on the couch which was surprisingly comfy and woke up really early and left without telling anybody.

RING RING RING lou!

“Hey, you left without breakfast! And without telling me goodbye!”

“Yea, you were asleep and had to go to some grocery shopping!” if I want to eat breakfast.

“Ah good just made me a bit worried that’s all!” aww!

“Sorry!”

SORRY AGAIN FOR BEING LATE…VERY LATE! I wasn’t in an inspiring mood! This chapter isn’t that great but wait till the next one! It’s going to be longer and MORE DRAMA!!! PLz plz plz comment…it makes me see that you’re actually enjoying the book! Thank you for 111 reads It’s JUST AMAZING!