Chapter 5 - Rain on me

Omg! In minutes I have to sit next to the people I made fun of! OMG OMG! Kill me now! I take my time, I don’t want to be with them! I dump my stuff and take my food. I look around so I get to hide from Niall and turn and start running and right then Niall was waiting with and upset face. He literally took me from my wrist and dragged me to the table. We stand then waiting.

“What the hell are you doing here?” Gloss lips says.

“Umm… your right...why I’m I here...Ok bye now!” I walk but Niall pushes me back.

“She’s here to hang out with us and we’re going to be nice!” He says looking at gloss lips “isn’t that right, Maria” Oh so that’s what’s here name! Doesn’t fit her, Maria is an innocent name.

“I’ll try!” Then curls comes and sits next to the creepy hallway guy. Niall sits on the other side, leaving no space for me. I roll my eyes and almost turn around when curls moves so I sit between him and hallway dude.  I walk and sit between them.

“Well anyway, Today was blah blah blah…” Maria keeps on talking. There is 2 other girls that go by Katy and Emma. I’m too busy to listen to their conversation. I’m focusing that I’m sitting next to curls. His arms are on seat and his legs open. I can smell him from a mile, his colon is very strong. That’s when he looked at me, he looked at my eyes, smirking of course. He says nothing, him and I just stare at each other’s eyes and then a phone ring. Everybody looked  at there phone's but me, I’m not social, who would be calling me? They all check, nobody, then the look at me, I realize it is me and its Jason calling.

“Hello?” I say weakly

“Hey sorry, umm...I’m not going to make it today” I thought he already told me this “My dad won’t let me, I called him today, he said to focus on my studies! I’m sorry, i can't make it afterschool” When I moved here, he begged his dad to come with me because it’s better education. Little did he know his son is a man whore!

“Umm…Jason” I’m too scared to stay alone. It’s not safe, and 100% my dad won’t be there…so shit! “Its fine, I’ll figure something out, thanks” without saying anything he hanged up! I put it away with a confused face. He doesn’t care about his education, I begged him to study, he wouldn’t something is going on. I smile and look up everyone staring at me, why? Then Maria continued talking.

“Something wrong?” curls ask, I nod no “Well, something is wrong I can see it by your eyes”

“How?” he turns and faces me

“Your eyes give a lot away! You’re a little worried, and scared. Don’t be, I’m sure everything with work out!” easy for you to say, you’ve been living here for years! I give him a smile and look around the table.

“Hello! I’m Louis! How doing?" Creepy hallway guy into Louis, finally!

“Good, You?”

“Amazing!” he smiles

It starts raining very hard, everyone runs inside, except me, I LOVE RAIN!! I’m alone, it’s peaceful and then a tap on my shoulder, its curls, shocking.

“Why the hell are you still here?!”

“I love the rain!” I shout

“Well you’re going to get cold and wet!

“Who cares?” I smile

Harry’s POV

She closes he phone and puts it away. She turns around and start talking to Lou. I turn around and look up. “So, Harry, how was your day?” Katy asks, she is so obsessed about me it gets on my nerves. So I ignore her. Then it starts raining everyone gets there stuff and runs in. I close the door and look outside. There is Cassie, what the hell is doing? I run outside to her.

“What the hell are you doing here?” I ask yelling, it’s freezing!

“I love the rain” Why?

“Well you’re going to get cold and wet!” even though she already is!

“Who cares?” she says smiling.

I do.

please comment and vote
...having fun?