Chapter 16 - With me?

Comment/vote

Love ya babies

I’m Double updating today because I don’t think I can’t update till Wednesday/Thursday, because I have a lot of test coming up! SO, ENJOY! IM SORRY!! :D

“How about this one” Maria suggests

“Too sparkly!” I say

“Ah this one” she points

“Too lifeless” She frowns

“Fine, I won’t give you any sugges- OMG this one” I turn around knowing it’s horrible, but no it looks amazing. It’s a short red dress.

“A bit too short don’t you think?” she nods

“Ok, this one!” I look at it. It’s a white/black strapless dress.

“Not bad, I’ll try it on” I take it to the dressing room.

“So, who you going with? I mean out of the guys who do you want to ask you?” I open the curtain just my head.

“Why did anyone say anything?” I smile, she shakes her head no. I shut the curtain.

“I just was thinking, so out of Zayn, Harry, Lou and Niall, who would you take?” she asks

“Eliminate three because there my friends, who’s left?” I say while changing.

“Harry?” she says confused.

“Yup! I hear that Zayn has crush on this girl, he’s too shy to ask her” I say getting out of the dressing room.

“Really? Wow lucky him! Yup fit’s great throw some lipstick and heels and perfect! Let’s go get something to eat!” I buy it and we go to the food court and I get a burger, because I’m starving. I go home and put my dress in my closet and shoes, hidden. I grab my bag and do my homework. It takes me 2 hours and then I ate and slept.

The dress http://www.stylebistro.com/lookbook/Nina+Dobrev/9XXfVLsJEgg/Clothes

“So, did you ask her?” I ask Zayn

“Ask who?” he says

“I don’t know her name, I know you’ve been staring at her, ask her do the dance!” I say, he chuckles

“No, she’s not going” he says.

“So you asked already?” I smile.

“No” I gave him ‘are you serious face’.

“Well, maybe she’s not going because she doesn’t have a date, either way get up and ask her!” I smile and he just looks at the front of the classroom. “The worst she can say is no!” I smile, he gets up and walks up to her. They talk for a few minutes, he comes back with a smile on his face.

“You’re incredible, you know that right! Thank you” He says and I give him the duh face. After class, we went to art and he painted another amazing painting while I just paint a happy face. I went to lunch, we all were talking about the dance and how nervous we are and then I realized something.

“Omg, I forgot to get a ticket!” I say shocked. I get up and then everyone shouted. “What? I need a ticket!” everyone looks to each other nervously.

“Umm…why don’t you get it later?” Maria says.

“Because there selling it now” I’m confused.

“It’s okay, you can wait!” Niall said nervously.

“Guys, what’s going on? Why don’t you want me to buy a ticket?” I say.

“Shit!” Lou says under his breath.

“Umm…Cassie, can I talk to you, alone?” Harry gets up and goes away from the table.

“What is wrong with everyone?” while I turn and look to them. There all smiling nervously.

“They’re covering up for this” he says holding two tickets up. I’m shocked, is he asking me out?

“Umm…so, do you want to…go to the dance…with me?” he says nervously. His hands are shaking, so I put my hands around him, to make him stop shaking. I look at his eyes, there so green.

“Hell, yeah!” I felt bad because he looks so nervous. I give him a smile, then he went all cool and stuff.

“I’ll pick you up at 7” He says while we walk to the table. I smile to Maria, she smiles back. School finishes and I go home and jump in the shower. I get out and dry my hair. Then I hear the doorbell and I run down. I open the door and Maria looks at me weird. Probably because I’m still in my towel.

“Okay, I got my makeup/hair kit. We are going to look amazing, okay?” I nod while she runs up the stairs into my room. She does her hair and makeup, while I eat. “Your turn!” She squeals. She curls my hair and does my makeup. We wear our dresses and shoes.

“Hey Honey! Come down stairs!” my dad yelled.

“Hey, is something wrong?” I say all worried. He looks at me and smiles.

“You look beautiful. My beautiful daughter.” He smiles.

“Thank you, dad” I walk up to him and give him a hug. Just in time, I hear a door bell. I go outside and there is Harry and Niall. Both look so nervous.

“Wow, you look hot” Harry says.

200 READS WHOA WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH LOVE YA 

Future me editing:

Wow idiot i was so happy i have 2k now

And i had 200 back then..lol