Chapter 21 - Middle names and stuff

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

MY NEW YEAR RESOLUTION/WISH IS 550 READS….IF MAYBE 5 votes on this chapter!!PLEAZE!!

OMG 500 READS, WHAT!!!..I'm going insane...:D :D :D :D

JUST a reminder, Harry’s parents are loaded(he has both...step father) just he isnt always there.

ENJOY!!   VOTE/COMMENT LY

I waited for Cassie. She’s 10 minutes late. I’m sitting on couch, just waiting. I finally hear a door bell. I jump up and open the door. There she is. With a huge smile on her face. I let her in.

“Come with me” I say. I take her to the back yard. We sit by the big fountain.  She is so surprised by everything.

“It’s beautiful!” she says. I look up. There is the big blue sky with twinkly stars. It’s perfect.

“Okay, Cassie…Arthur…Larsson” I say formally.

“How do you know my dad/middle name?” I smile

“Shh, Cassie Arthur Larsson, will you go out with me on a date, next Friday?” I said slowly. Then she just laughs which makes me laugh.

“I would love to go on date with you, Mr. Harry Edward Styles!” she smiled.

 “How do you know my middle name?”

“Shhhh!” she says. We both laughed. We went back and watched a movie. I made some popcorn and we laughed the whole movie, I t was hilarious. After the movie, she wanted to go home. I took her with my car.

“I had a really nice time and I can’t wait till Friday!” she smiles as she walks out of the car. She waves goodbye and runs in.

Cassie’s POV

I ran in. Closed the door behind me. Now. Now is the time to…FREAK! I’m going on a date! With Harry Fucking Styles! Curls! How in the world did this happen! I’m mean I wouldn’t have said yes unless I wanted to right? I want to! So, I run upstairs and call Paige. I tell her everything from the moment I stepped in his house till the moment I stepped in my house.

“How can I not freak? I don’t know where he’s taking me or what in the world I should wear?!”

“Calm down, it’s not a big deal, I’m mean you have dated a ton of guys, it happens!” she says and I just stay silent. “You have been on a ton of dates, right?” “Right?”

“The only guy I have ever ‘dated’ is Jason and we didn’t really go out. We we’re friends and then one moment we’re not, then we went to dances and trips together, but we didn’t actually have a real first date.”

“OMG! This is your first official date!” She shouts into the phone.

“Yeah I guess! Help!” I say into the phone.

“Don’t worry, we’ll go shopping and I will help you prepare for it! It will be the best first date!” she says.

“Prepare physically, or prepare mentally, because I need both!”

“Don’t you worry, both!” she reassured me.

“Thanks, look I need to go to sleep, see ya tomorrow?”

“Ya, see you tomorrow, Bye!” and she hangs up. Then I hear a knock on the door.

“Come in!” then my dad with a big smile on his face jumps on my bed.

“So, I hear your going on a date"

creep much?

“I just over heard and wanted to say that if you’re going to your first official date, you’re going to look amazing!” He says handing me a his credit card.

“It fin-” I hand it back.

“No! You are going to take this money, buy an amazing dress and have your perfect date!” he demands.

“Okay!” I say, we both smile. He comes close and kisses my forehead like the ones in movies and then he left the room. I took my pillow shoved my face in it and screamed. I’m so excited! I can’t wait!

Okay, yes short update, but next chapter is the DATE! Can’t wait, I’ll try to do it tmrw, maybe I’ll finish it after tmrw, but it will come.

I PINK PROMISE! And that is a promise I will never break!

PLEASEPLEASE vote and …stuff, comment!

Please make my New Year Wish real? Yay thanks Bye LY!!SM!!

What do you want? *On Hold* On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara