Chapter 8 - Nothing

I wake up in the morning and run to school. This time not late. I go to my locker and stick a picture of me and Jason, arms locked and laughing.

“Hey!” Niall says.

“Sup! How are you?” I ask.

“Good...you? How was your day with Harry?” he says, wiggiling his eyebrows.

“How do you know about that? And it was good, we studied, that’s it.”

“He’s one of my best friends! And the girls hate you because of yesterday. We hanged out and he told us about your little 'study session' and the girls freaked out!” he giggled.

“Niall, tell the girls, he’s all there’s! I have a boyfriend and he is a man whore! So the girls don’t need to freak” stating the obvious.

“Why was he there in the first place?” he asks

“I was scared, and alone and he just dropped me off which means the closest person to the house that I know.”

“Well, you’re saying nothing at all is going on, even after playing with his hair and flirting , nothing at all?” he says.

“Yea, nothing, the only reason I played with his hair and flirted is because I know he was so horny and I thought why not joke around” It was the most hilarious thing ever.

“Ok, I believe you, now let’s go to history and die of boredom!” he says very enthusiastic.

After history and art, it was lunch time. Niall forced me to eat with them again. I was on my way, they all looked at me then my phone rang.

“Hello! Where the hell are you? I haven’t seen you in long time, you’re coming today, right?” its Jason.

“Yea, totally! But I’m in the mood of …you know” he says.

“Excuse me, you don’t talk to me for days and you think just because of that I want to sleep with you?” wtf?

“Cassie, calm down, I was just saying. You know in case you wanted, but I’m tired soo I don’t-”

“So, I’m a whore now!” I shout into the phone. Everybody on the table looked and listened. Niall and Louis were just plain laughing.

“No, I was just saying…”

“Well, I need to your ‘just saying’ anymore!” I shout into the phone

“So you’re breaking up with me?” what is with him?

“OMG! I can’t stand you! I’m talking about you not talking to me for days, does it fucking sound like I’m breaking up? I miss you and your too busy doing god know what!?”

“Well, It sure does sound like we’re breaking up!” he shouts

“If I ever break up with you, it wouldn’t be about this or like this, on a phone! It would be face to face so I can physically hurt you!”

“So this is just a plain fight? Like we always have?” he’s such a dumb fuck

“Yea, it is!” isn’t it obvious?

“Oh good, sooo I can still come over?" Now our conversation has calmed down.

“Yea, I guess you can!” I say. Say and then I hang up.

“So, how’s Jason?” curls says and then everybody starts laughing.

“HA-HA” I say “Very funny” I can’t wait to see him.

“Hey, I heard your good in football!” Louis says.

“Yea, kind of, why? Are you?” I ask

“Yes, he is amazing, he practically only talks about football!” Niall joins in. Then Lou and I spend what’s left of lunch talking about soccer…football. I finish all my classes and walk home. Finally, end of the week. I eat, do my homework, because I like finishing it on the first day so I don’t need to do it becuase i might be busy later. I open my laptop and go on YouTube start watching. Then I hear the door ring. I run down stairs and open it with my biggest smile! Once, I realize who it is, my smile fades, I look at him in disgust. It’s not exactly what I was expecting.