Chapter 14 - Zassieness

THANK YOU FOR BEING AMAZING! IF YOU WANT CAN YOU TELL YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT THIS!! I’M GOING TO MAKE THIS CHAPTER EXTRA LONG OKAY? OKAY. (TFIOS) JUST BECAUSE YOU’RE AMAZ-BALLS!!

It’s been a month of plain school nothing happening. Niall and I are spending more time together. Today is the first day of weekend and we decided to have a movie night. Just scary movies and pizza.

“Niall! Come here let’s take a pic!” he just attacks the camera with a scary face. Then tongue out, then a normal one, and at last the hug pic!

“AHH! Why can’t everyone enjoy you like I can!!” he says aww he so adorable.

“Because no one understands you two!” Lou shouts, while the others agree. As other I mean Lou, Harry, Ni, Maria, Emma and the other girl I forgot the name of. I think Katy. We all spend the night watching scary movies and eating. I hear the door open and see my dad comes in with a girl. I instantly get angry.

“Who’s the chick?” I shout at my dad.

“Her name is Sandra” he smiles

“Oh cool, I thought we had an agreement?” I look at my dad angry.

“I thought so too” waving his hands at the people behind me. “Anyway, I’m not breaking any of the rules” Hmm, I thought not bringing the skitches to the house was rule one.

“You sure?” I give him integrating eyes.

“Yes, and I’m here to change” he gives a fake smiles and walks away.

“Going to old habits, are we?” I whisper under my breath

“HEARD THAT!” he yells, I chuckle and turn. “Bye”

“SO…..Your dad is gone and we’re alone so…..” I know what she’s thinking and I went to the kitchen and got one of my dad’s drinks with plastic cups. “It’s like you read my mind!” She squeals.

“Which game we playing this time?” I say

“Again, with the mind reading!” Ugh annoying skitch.

“Umm…simple truth an-” then Zayn cuts me off.

“Hey guys, what about a party” I look at Zayn with wide eyes “Fine, we’ll go to one! Just don’t kill me, Cass” Everyone agreed and stood.

(Put the song Habits by Tove lo)

“Have Fun!” I smile

“You’re not coming?” Zayn questions

“Of course she is!” Niall cuts in

“Yea, why wouldn’t you!” Maria said, and the girls agreed

“UGH!! THE DRESS!!!!” I shouted “I’m not exactly a dress person!” clearly, everyone laughs

“You can borrow from me!” Maria says

“Your way skinner than me, I’ll rip the dress!” I say pouting “Oh well, I guess I can’t go!” jumping on the couching opening a magazine.

I don't actually want to go.

“You’re coming and you’re the same size as me so let’s run by me and get us ready! See you later!” I wave to the guys as I grab my phone and keys to the door. We drive to Maria’s and her room is all pink and sparkly.

“Holy” Is all I could say.

“Okay, I know you hate pink and don’t look good in hot colours, so what about black?”