Chapter 15 - Changing

Comment/Vote

Love ya

I spend the rest of the weekend with only me and Niall. I asked Niall where he was in the party. Apparently, he was really tired because he hasn’t been getting a lot of sleep so he slept for the whole time. I got to school and it was boring. I spend lunch sitting and just imagining.

“Hello!” someone claps and disrupts me from thinking.

“Oh hey” I say, looking at Niall

“Something bugging ya?” he asks

“Nope, just tired” while rubbing her my eyes “Life has become really boring” I say

“Well, some wise women told me if life gets boring, change it” I chuckle remembering that I said that before. Hmm… what do you mean by change.

“Well, she…is right!” I’m going to change. Not for others, for me. After school, I went home ate and then went to my mirror. I looked at myself. “Change right!” I smile whispering it to myself. I grab my laptop and see what types of things there are out there. Things like makeup, showing your curves and how not to embarrass yourself. I run downstairs and sit across my dad.

“Daaaaad” I say smiling.

“Daugterrr?”What do you need” I smile knowing that I need something from him.

“Can I have some extra money this week?” He smiled and nodded

“Here is my credit card!” I cut him off.

“No, all I need-” Then he cuts me off and pushes his credit card on my hand.

“You’re a girl, and since your were small, you never asked me for money, so take this and have fun!” He gives me a smile. Yay, now I get to go shopping. Omg, I sound so much like a…girl. I am one so it fine! Time to go.

I go for 3 hours just shopping and not a lot, just a few. I got a few ‘tight’ shirts, some heels and a little of makeup. It was fun. I went home and tried a few things like mascara and eyeliner. The first few time I put it was horrible but then I finally got it and I look hot. Then I did my homework and slept.

I woke up and dressed in one of my tight shirts with my skinny jeans and my converse. The shirt was black, like always. I usually wear baggy shirts but this time I decided not to. I put a little mascara and I went to eat cereal. I went to school with a big smile on my face. I changed and I love it.

“Hey!” I say happily

“Hey, why are you so happy?” Niall asks

“Why can’t I be?” I say

“Hmm, something looks different about your face but I’ll never guess so I won’t!” he smiles, oh he noticed.

“Well, I decided to take your/my advice and it was fun.”  He smiled

“Well, glad you’re the only girl not freaking!” I’m confused.

“Why would the girl be freaking out?” I ask. That’s weird? I don’t see Channing Tatum around, why would they be freaking?

“There’s the winter dance coming up before the break and everyone is freaking about shoes, dates and-“

“DRESSES!” I my eyes.  widen  I act all worried and shocked. Niall starts laughing and I join. “Like omg, I have gained 2 pounds, I won’t fit in my dress like I wanted it too!” Make fun of all the girls is so fun. Niall does it too and it’s hilarious. We go to class and the whole class, we made fun of girls and the dance. I had chemistry then math, bore snore. Then at lunch I sat next to Niall and we didn’t say a word.

“GUYS, I AM FREAKING OUT! I have nothing to wear to the dance, and I have to date!” Maria says freaking. Niall and I just burst laughing. “UMM, Cassie can I talk to you alone?” I nod we walk away from the tables. “Who are you trying to impress?” she says

“What? No one!” why would I be impressing someone.

“Well, your showing your boobs and wearing mascara and last time I checked you hated make up and wore baggy clothes?” She says

“Well, I thought it would be good” I say insecure

“No, I’m mean it’s much better, just thinking maybe your trying to impress someone” oh good.

“I never said I wasn’t” I smirk and walk back to the table.

“So, who’s going to the dance?” Maria asks the table, no one answers. “Oh come on, please” she begs

“I am” I say and Niall looks shocked.

“You are?” she says.

“Oh come on guys, we’ll have fun!” I smile

“Ya, come on!” Maria agrees.

“Fine, I’ll go” Lou says, I’m surprised

“Me, too” Niall says, I give him a smile. Then all of us turn to Zayn and Harry.

“No” they say in unison.

“Please!” I give them my puppy dog eyes. They look at each other.

 “Aaa…NO!”I frown

“Pretty please!” I make a sad face

“Ugh Fine!” Harry says, I clap and jump around, now Zayn. After 10 minutes of arguing he..

“I’ll come!” He sighs

“YAY- oh shit, I don’t have a dress!” I say as soon as the thought crosses my mind.

“Its okay, will go shopping after school!” Maria cut in.

“HHAHAHAHAHA, Cassie going girly shopping, hilarious!” Niall said which really offended me

“Hey! I went yesterday and it was really fun, Maria, I would love to go shopping with you!” I gave Niall an angry face.

A FEW DAYS LATER

“So the dance is in 2 days! All we need is the perfect dress, heels, makeup, hair style, and date!” Maria reassured me “We got everything covered except the dates!” she smiles while looking around the table. “And if anyone is going to ask her-” pointing at me “It’s got to be special, because it her first dance!” Ugh. Why in the world would I tell her!

“Never?” Lou asks

“Ever!” I said as we walked to the lockers. We all had English together, everyone. So we went together and for once I felt right where I belong.