Chapter 24 - Extraordinary

Comment/Vote LY

Songs I suggest:

DNA-Little Mix (Obsessed with it)

Harry's POV

I'm looking straight into her eyes. She's doing the same. I start leaning into her. Wait what? What's happening? She starts leaning into me. Wait? Hold up, are why about to kiss? Why am I so scared? I kiss girls here and there. I literally don't go one day without kissing a girl! I don't even remember the last time I went a whole day without kissing someone! But we both pull out.

"I think I should take you back home" I say to her. What? No, I like this! Dumbass. She just nods and gives a smile. I drive her back. I take her all the way to her door.

"I had an amazing time today, Thank you!" She says smiling. I give her a nod. She opens the door, but then stops. She looks back at me. She comes closer and gives me a peck on my cheek and then smiles. She shuts the door. God, she's amazing. I go back home and see the idiots on my couch playing Xbox.

"Hey mate, how'd it go?" Zayn asks. I don't know what to say.

"Um" I keep thinking. "Extraordinary" I say and then go up to my room.

Cassie's POV

I close the door, and walk over to my dad sitting on the couch watching TV. I smile and steal some of his popcorn, we both bursts with laughter, me trying to get more popcorn, and him not allowing me. "How'd it go?" He asked after he gave up and gave me popcorn.

"Everything I ever wished for!" I smile "I'm going to change" I hear bunch of laughing coming from upstairs. I give my dad a questioning look her just gives me a 'Go and see' look. I run upstairs with my dad just sitting. I open the door and see 3 idiots I used to know. Omfg! Jade, Luke, and Ashton. My mouth drops and I scream. They jump off my bed and run to me and we have a big group hug.

"Hey, Babes!" Jade squeals

"Hi, Cassie!" Both Luke and Ashton say in unison.

"OMG GUYS WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!" I shout, I say while I leave the hug.

"Oh, I'm sorry, do you not want us here? And we have winter break so we decided to visit you" Ashton says.

"No! I'm just surprised!" I say, I haven't seen them in a really long time.

"Whoa! Date with Jason? When has he got his manners?" Luke asks, Ashton bursts with laughter, while Jade playfully hits them in a scolding way.

"Actually, no, There is no more Jason" They all stop and turn to me.

"Thank God!" They all say in unison. Wow, they hated him that much? Well they did have a point.

"Okay, 3 questions!" Jade states walking back to my bed and jumping on. The rest followed her, including me. "What happened? How are you dealing with it? And if you're not with him, then with who?" She asks.

"He cheated on me with a whore called Zoey, then he apologized and I kicked him in the balls, which made me feel MUCH better. And I was on the first date!" I say taking with a deep breath.

"Oooo" was what they all said.

"Who?" Ashton asks. I can see Luke and Ashton be protective all of a sudden.

"A dude you don't know! But his name is Harry, He has brown curls and green eyes. He's strong and funny. That's all I'm saying!" They all protested! They were staying with us. We had a guest bed room with two beds and in my room I have a couch that opens to be a bed. Them staying means I have a long time telling them everything from the minute I came to England to the second I shut the door after the date. There were a few aww's and eww's but they got over themselves. By them I mean Ashton and Luke, They were so protective.

"He sounds amazing!" Jade squeals.

"He sounds like a-"Jade cut Luke and scolded him.

"And his friends are adorable! There two called Niall and Louis, and they are such cuties. I'm closer with those 2 then his other friends. You guys will love the two boys and Harry, I promise!" I felt bad for leaving Zayn out.

"Whatever!" The boys said and leave the room to go get ready to go to bed. While I open the couch so Jade can sleep. And of course we didn't sleep. I spent an hour giving her details because there are certain things you don't say in front of guys. Eventually, we both slept.

Ok, short update yep ik! I'm sorry, happy birthday Harry, he finally turned 17! (21)

I have a question (other than the normal chapie Q):

I have 4 ppl from my school reading this. Two (Maybe three, don't worry Halimah Ur In it) I can trust and I can write whatever I want, but that last one is awkward, and weird. Do you think I should do something about it?

In the idea of 'school'! There's a bitch who ruined a whole book I was reading, I will forgive if you stop annoying me and saying ANYTHING about the boys. I swear even if it's a joke, I will never talk to you, and I will report you (wattpad)! It's not funny and really annoying.

Anyway! ILY! SO MANY FUCKING READS! Do me a favour, read 'ava' by HamilahtheUnicorn. She da queen. Her bday was the same as Harry's, AMAZING RIGHT! Ily Comment/Vote

Happy birthday Halimah

Ch Q: What other bands do you like?(Little mix, 5sos, 5th harmony, Artic monkeys and more)

I've recently(3 hours ago) started liking little mix ESPCIALLY little me & DNA.