Chapter 2 - What you get

Did I just do that…ya I did, and it was terrifyingly awesome. I should have thought that through…or not. It was awesome and that’s how it’s going to stay. I walked to my locker, and got my schedule, I have PE.

 I walk all over until I find the gym. It’s big and smelly. Its smells like sweat, and the girl’s locker room even better. Smells like a zillion different perfumes mixed all together. I got a locker next to a girl who I need to introduce to something called a deodorant. She so smelly! I take my gym clothes, which by the way are uniform, there red shorts and white shirt with the school logo. There so stupid, who would make a white shirt, it gets dirty very easily.  I went outside to the gym. The coach shouted “2 laps around court” and then “except you, your new” I walked up to him waiting for instructions. “Have you played any sports?”

“Yes, Soccer” he looks at me confused“Football” I hate that half of the people don’t even understand what I say!

“Any heart problems or things like that?” I nod no “then run 4 laps around” Why four? asshole, I like soccer not running. I finish running and go back to the coach everybody‘s surrounding him. “We’re going to play a game of volleyball. My eyes go wide, umm…how the hell do I play volleyball.  I have never, in my whole life even touched a volleyball. Then he picks 2 captains, a girl and a boy. They keep saying random names I have never heard of until they stop picking. “OK, only 5 people per team, others can just watch. So I did, it’s the worst game so far. A girl was hit on her head, HILAROUS, guys kept on grunting, which is really dumb. Class ended, I didn’t even play, AMAZING!!

I walked in the locker room and I hear “He plays so good” and others agree. “Why does he even wear a shirt?” gosh there annoying, not that I was disagreeing. I change and run out of there. Then I had math and science. Then, I called Jason to come pick me up, he didn’t answer so I had to go walking. After 45 minutes of walking, I made it home. Dad wasn’t home, shocking. All he ever comes home is to change or to shower. I never see him because he is too busy fucking half of the women in San Francisco,  well London now! He has always done this, no matter what country it is.

I run up to my room and see Jason on my bed, smiling. “Why are you here?” I am so pissed, I had to walk home.

“Umm…hello to you too, how was your first day at school?” he says still smiling, doesn’t he get I’m not in a mood to talk.

“Good, I guess” I take of my shoes and go on my bed, I need a nap.

“What are doing, we need to go celebrate!” ugh. FUCK. OFF.

“I’m tired, hungry, tired, and most of all, embarrassed” LEAVE NOW!

“Umm…Cassie, is wrong?” omg, why doesn’t he get it! So I make an annoyed angry face, and that gets him to say “You know what, how about I make you food, you eat and then take a nap?” Ok that’s why I love him. I nod and he went.

I walk to my bathroom to wash my face and at the bottom of my foot, I felt a piece of paper. Nope, I’m wrong, it’s a condom wrapper. Hmmm, thats weird but I pick it up and threw it away.