Chapter 21: Here.

My/Hannah POV:

Justin and I are still in hiding but we are gonna come out soon. We have been in hiding for 6 weeks. (1 month 2 weeks.)

Kenny didn't find us when he was here in New Zealand.

Justin is just gonna call Kenny's cell phone...and tell him where we are and we will come back. Then he's gonna tweet to the fans why he left and yeah.

Me:"When are you gonna call?"

Justin:"I don't know...sometime soon. I mean I am ready to get back to singing and see my fans but I can't help but wonder what they will think..."

Me:"They will be happy, they want you back...but as for me...they wish I was dead." I walked over to my bed and plopped down on it.

Justin:"Baby, I've told you before no matter what the fans think I'm here for you and I love you..."

Me:"Yeah but just because you love me it won't stop all the hate that your fans give me."

Justin:"I know it hurts but baby you have to trust me, I love you and I won't let the fans change that...I love the fans but they can't change my mind."

Me:"Okay." I didn't wanna get further into it because if I did I would probably start crying. I've been hated all my life...at school I'm bullied...I was the nerdy kid who was really good at math...I was the girl no one wanted around...in middle school, now in high school I'm a better dancer and now that I've actually found someone who likes me for me and not what I have...or who I'm friends with...Justin makes me happy.

I sat on the bed while Justin made the dreaded call to Kenny.

Justin came and sat down next to me and held my hand, like I would comfort him.

I sat there with Justin while he was on the phone with Kenny...

Justin:"Hey Kenny, it's Justin..."

Justin paused while Kenny talked...

Justin:"I'm sorry I left, but the fans...they don't like Hannah and I wanna be with her."

He waited again for Kenny to speak...

Justin:"Yeah, we will come there now...New Zealand."

Justin and Kenny got off the phone.

Me:"So How'd that go?"

Justin:"Alright...we have to go to LA right now. They will talk to us when we get there..."

Justin got on twitter as we were packing our stuff.

JustinBieber: Hey guys! It's me Justin, I just wanted to say I am okay and I'm coming back. Thanks for all the support. Hannah and I are on our way to LA right now and we will be back within a day or 2. Thank you.

Justin put his phone away and continued packing up our stuff.

Me:"Im nervous to leave..."

Justin:"Babe, it's okay...no one is gonna care...I love you and no one can change that."

I called my parents...they weren't too worried because they know I was with Justin and I am safe with him...

I zipped up my suitcase and so did Justin. We got into the lobby and checked out.

We left the hotel and arrived at the airport.

Justin tweeted again,

JustinBieber: you beliebers have 1 of 2 choices...accept Hannah, or I leave the business. I will resign from music/movies, I will refuse to be famous, I will leave and be a normal kid again. So what will it be, think about it.

I was suprised when Justin showed me the tweet after he posted it.

Me:"Babe, you don't have to...I'm not worth it."

Justin:"The fans will accept you...don't worry."

Me:"Thanks but honestly you don't have to do that..."

Justin:"I know, but I want to."

So what will the Beliebers choose? Accept Hannah? Or Justin won't be famous anymore?

 hmmm....

_________________________________________

Okay Guys.

I'm not continuing it if no one vote, comment or fan me.

I'm not tryin' to be mean but I just really need those.

So Please VCF~!

I need at least 5 Votes.

Or at least 3 Fans.

It All Started On Twitter (A Justin Bieber Love Story) ~On Hold~On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara