Chapter 15: You Don't Even Know.

Hannah/My POV.

February 2nd.

Tori and I are at my house.

I'm so over fighting. It seems like that's all Tori wants to do.

I know she wants Justin but she doesn't know that Justin and I are together. So it hurts me. Imagine if you were were dating someone that you really loved, and your bes friend tried to take him away from you. You wouldn't feel so good, but atleast I know that she can't steal him because Justin loves me.

Tori:"I want one date with him Hannah, that's it."

Me:"You don't even know the circumstances, NO!"

Tori:"Why not?!"

Me:"Kenny told you no, that should be enough."

Tori:"I don't care."

Me:"Ugh, your impossible."

Tori:"Why don't you just let me have ONE date?!"

Me:"You don't understand! You don't even know!"

Tori:"Then tell me."

Me:"I can't Tori!"

The doorbell rang.

My mom yelled to me from downstairs.

Mom:"Hannah honey, someones here to see you."

I walked down stairs to see Justin standing in the living room. With a bouquet of red roses. I smiled and hugged Justin.

Me:"Thank you."

Justin:"Anytime."

Justin and I went up to my room to meet Tori.

Tori ran over to Justin. I rolled my eyes.

Tori:"Justin, will you go on a date with me?"

Justin:"I can't."

Tori:"Why not?"

Justin looked at me and I nodded.

Justin:"I can't because I'm dating Hannah."

Tori sat down on my bed.

Tori:"Oh, uhm...this is embarrasing. I'm so sorry. You've been dating the whole time I've been asking?"

Me:"Yes we have."

Tori:"Justin, Hannah, I'm soo sorry! I feel terrible."

Me:"It's okay."

Justin:"It really is, we understand but we just got flusterated when you asked like everyday."

Tori:"I'm sooo sorry!"

Justin:"It's okay, we can hook you up with someone if you still want to have one date with someone."

Tori:"Alright."

Justin:"Well I came to get Hannah cuz we are going to Canada. Would you like to come Tori?"

Tori:"Yes I would."

Justin:"You have a passport?"

Tori:"Yes I do."

Justin:"Let me call Kenny."

Justin got off the phone with Kenny.

Justin:"It's a done deal, let's go."

Justin, Tori and I left and met Kenny at the airport.

I sat inbetween Tori and Justin on the plane.

We arrived in Stratford on February 3rd and we headed to Justin's grandparent's house.

Justin decided to invite his friends over to see if any of them connect with Tori.

He invited Ryan, Chaz, and Nolan over.

When they got there, we left Tori alone with the guys and Justin and I helped his grandmother cook dinner.

During dinner we couldn't see any connections between Chaz, Nolan, Ryan and Tori. Justin, Tori the boys and I are going to a hotel.

I'm obeying the rules and not sleeping with a boy, so since there are 2 beds and a roll out bed, and a bunch of other stuff.

I slept with Tori.

Justin slept with Ryan and Chaz slept with Nolan.

February 4th. 2pm.

We all went swimming then walked around Stratford, went the the Avon theater, and the place where Justin, Chaz and Ryan used to "Work Their Abs" as Justin says in Never Say Never the movie. The boys looked to be having fun.

Ryan, and Nolan got a phone call from their parents. They all had to leave. For work, or soccer practice and what not.

Ryan and Nolan left after saying goodbye.

3 hours later Ryan called he wanted to hang out with Justin alone.

Justin declined.

Justin:"I can't."

Ryan:"Why not bro? we never go hang out anymore when your in town."

Justin:"Why did we use to go out?"

Ryan:"Because we were looking for women."

Justin:"Exactly. I have Hannah now so I don't have to do that anymore."

Ryan:"Okay buddy, see ya later."

They hung out.

When it was time for Chaz to leave, he walked up to Tori.

Chaz looked really nervous, he pulled something out of his pocket.

Chaz:"T-Tori, nice to m-m-eeet you, call me any-anytime." He studdered to get it out but he did it! Yay Chazzy!

Tori:"Nice to meet you Chaz, I'll text you." They hugged and then Chaz left.

Justin and I looked at each other.

Mission Accomplished.