Chapter 20: Prepared.

Hannah/My POV:

May 9th

Justin and I have been gone for a month...everyone is frantically looking for us...so Justin and I are staying in a hotel, we aren't leaving the room at all.

Justin:"Do you think they will find us and we will get in trouble?"

Me:"Well your fans care about you and want you to come back, but for me, they want me to stay gone...what should we do?"

Justin:"I wanna stay hidden but I didn't actually think of escaping my parents and stuff..."

Me:"Yeah me either..."

Justin:"We need milk..."

Me:"That was random..."

I looked at our mini fridge and Justin was right...

We were pretty much eating cereal all the time....

We decided to go to the little store across the street...

Justin:"Stay low and don't bring any attention to yourself..."

I nodded as Justin and I walked across the street...no one really cared to look at us...yeah we looked different but if you knew what you were looking for you could find us...

We walked into the little store I walked back to grab milk...Justin got yet another box of cereal...this time coco puffs.

We walked to the counter.

Justin took out his wallet and put a 5 dollar bill on the counter.

Clerk:"Your total is $7.42."

Justin:"Sorry sir." he said taking the 5 back and putting down a 10 instead.

We got our change and walked back to our hotel, as we made it in the room we felt relief.

Me:"If we do get caught what do you think will happen?"

Justin:"I don't know...get in trouble...fans will be happy and mad...I don't know actually."

Me:"Are we ever gonna tell the fans or do you think they will find us first."

Just as Justin was about to reply to what I said he stoped.

Justin looked at his phone.

Justin:"Kenny posted from my twitter account...all 16 something million people are now looking for us!"

Me:"What did he say!?"

Justin:"he said, Hey guys, it's Kenny, We all need your help finding Justin and Hannah...They has been missing for over a month...we didn't wanna alarm you guys but you figured it out pretty fast when he didn't tweet or the paparazzi didn't get any pictures of them. Please if you find them call this number 555-7845, please don't call unless you have any information on Justin or Hannah, it jams the servers...and we have someone you don't know answering the phone...so you won't be talking to me. I'm getting on a plane in a minute to go find them..Thanks Kenny."

Me:"Wow."

Justin and I stopped for a minute.

Justin:"The whole world is looking for us now...I wonder where Kenny is going."

Me:"Atleast they don't know where to start..."

When we left Justin took 100,000 out of his bank account...

Justin:"It's gonna be okay..."

Me:"I hope so...but I guess for now we just go on waiting for someone to find us...still laying low...just like where's waldo the game..."

Justin:"That's a cute way of saying it...Where's waldo with Hannah and Justin."

Justin smiled.

Justin and I kept laying low and didn't let anyone get a good look at us...it worked until we went to get more milk and cereal a few days later...

The clerk looked at us..

Clerk:"Aren't you Justin Bieber?!"

Justin:"No sir, I'm Jason McCann."

Clerk:"You sure look like Justin..."

Justin:"Oh, well I'm not him..."

Justin and I got our change and left the store...

Me:"He didn't seem to believe you...."

Justin:"I know...I guess we will have to wait."

As we walked back I saw a famillar face.

Me:"Justin, Kenny's over there...we have to hurry..." I whispered

All of a sudden Kenny started walking toward us.

Me:"oh crap."

I tried to act casual...by tying my shoe.

Kenny walked past without noticing us.

Kenny walked over to Scooter.

Justin and I walked into the hotel...

Justin:"That was a close one...."