Chapter 13: The Truth?

Hannah/My POV:

Justin is currently shopping for Christmas. :)

I am hanging out with Alfredo Flores. He is so funny.

It's been about 2 weeks since Kenny told Tori she can't date Justin, today is December 15th.

Last night Justin and I made the descision that we should tell everyone we are dating, well like the crew and stuff. We don't wanna hide it from them anymore, We aren't telling my family or friends just yet but I will be telling my mom and dad soon.

Alfredo:"Do you and Justin really hate each other?"

Me:"If I tell you something you won't tell anyone right?"

Alfredo:"Of Course not."

Me:"Justin and I are dating...we have been since tour started we celebrated our 2 months yesterday."

Alfredo:"Aww Hanny, I'm so happy for you."

Yes 'Fredo calls me Hanny. :)

Me:"Thank you, don't tell anyone, we are going to tell them all later at the Christmas party."

We are doing a secret santa I got Carin. Scooter's girlfriend.

'Fredo and I are going to the mall, he has to shop for his secret santa and I have to shop for mine.

Me:"How do you deal with the paparazzi?"

Alfredo:"I just try to ignore them."

Me:"I try but when they shuffle around the rumors of me and Justin dating, we can't take the pressure, yeah we wanna tell everyone but we wanna keep it private and since I'm not exactly famous, I need to lay low and if they find out that Justin is dating a fan the other fans might be sad. Did I tell you how my friend Tori is trying to hook up with Justin?"

Alfredo:"No! That's creeper status."

Me:"I know.."

Alfredo and I got to the mall...we parted ways and I went to bath and body works to buy Carin something.

I went to the register to buy Carin her Be Enchanted gift set and her Pink Sugarplum gift set.

The lady told me my total was 52.11. I handed her a 5 & 5 dollar bill and she handed me 2.89.

Me:"thank you." I met up with Alfredo.

He had a sports bag.

Alfredo:"I know your not my secret santa." He said laughing and pointing to my bag.

Me:"Well I know your not mine either." I said pointing to his bag.

We will see tonight.

It was time for the party.

I wore a black sequin dress, and red heels.

My newly dyed dark brown hair was softly curled and I had my make up on.

I sat next to Justin as we talked over the plan one more time. After the gift exchange. Tell everyone.

But that whole plan changed as we walked into the party we ended up under the mistletoe.

Everyone chanted kiss kiss kiss!

Justin and I looked at each other.

Me:"I don't wanna kiss him!"

Alfredo:"You have too!"

Justin:"Fine!"

Justin kissed me and we acted like we hated it.

Everyone exchanged gifts and Kenny was my secret santa he got me a pair of aviators, a pair of raybans and a fedora.

So I can hide myself from the paparazzi and wear them whenever I want to.

Me:"Thank you Kenny!" I said hugging him. Everyone finished opening their gifts when Justin stood up on the small stage they had up there.

Justin:"Thank you all for coming. I have some news to share with you all though, we all know Hannah right?"

Everyone cheered.

Justin:"Well Hannah and I are dating..."

Everyone cheered.

Justin walked off the stage toward me and hugged me.

Me:"See we had nothing to worry about we were scared for nothing..." I whispered into his ear.

Justin:"I was so scared they wouldn't be supportive." he whispered back.

Me:"I know, It's a good feeling.." I whispered, smiling.

Justin kissed me.

Justin:"I'm so happy I met you, I love you so much babe."