Chapter 18: Hannah?

Hannah's/My POV:

I woke up to find that me being dead was just a dream and Justin hadn't come to see me.

I decided to call him.

I was kinda in tears...

Justin:"Hello?"

Me:"Justin...Justin..." I said crying...

Justin:"Hannah baby what's wrong?"

Me:"I had a dream and I died and you were there and you cried..." I was still crying.

Justin:"Hannah I can't understand you.."

Me:"I just woke up from a dream...more like nightmare. I died in it, one of your fans killed me, and you cried and you came and you were talking to me, you told me you loved me and you and regardless of how the fans feel it doesn't change how you feel about me." I said without studdering.

Justin:"Hannah baby, it's okay...I'm here and it;s alright, It's true...I care about you and it doesn't change how I feel about you. I love you and nothing's gonna change that."

Me:"I need to see you, can I?"

Justin laughed.

Justin:"Come see me anytime babe."

Me:"Where are you?"

Justin:"Downstairs on the couch."

I hung up and ran down stairs.

I hugged Justin with the biggest hug I ever hugged him ever.

Justin put his hands on my cheek/jawline.

Justin:"Baby listen, I love you, no fans can tell me who and who not to date. I date who I want and I wanna date you."

I smiled. Justin pulled my face in and kissed my lips.

Me:" I thought you would be mad."

Justin:"No way!"

Justin:"So what do you say...wanna get back together?"

Me:"Yes I do." I smiled and Justin kissed me again.