Chapter 6: Making A Deal With Mr. Bieber

My/Hannah's POV.

I returned home just in time. A few seconds after I got in the door my dad pulled up in the drive way.

Phew. he will never know I left the house.

I sat on the couch and turned the tv on really fast.

My dad walked in the door.

Dad:"Hey Hannah, guess who came into the shop today?"

Me:"Who?"

Dad:"Justin Bieber!"

Me:"NO WAY!!!"

Dad:"Yes, and he offered me a permanent job so hes coming over tonight to talk about it over dinner with us, I wanna take the job so your gonna have to come with me if I have to go to California or something."

Me:"Oh my gosh dad that's so cool!"

Dad:"Yep you said you wanted out of Texas, so now you get to go everywhere."

My dad hurried into the kitchen to start making dinner.

Me:"Dad! You need some help in there?"

Dad:"Yes! You wanna make the salad while I get started on the spaghetti?"

Me:"Sure."

I walked into the kitchen and pulled out 4 salad bowls. I started washing all the veggies that go into my famous salad that I used to make all the time for me and mom. I pulled the lettuce off the head and started delicately layering it in the bowl. Next I cut up the tomatoes, green peppers, and cucumbers, and left the onion out. No one needs onion tonight. I put cheese and crutons on top too. The door bell rang just as I put the last of the crutons onto the salad. I ran to get the door.

Of course you know who it is. Justin and Kenny.

Me:"Hi, I'm Hannah, welcome to my home."

I let Kenny and Justin in before shaking their hands for the first time.

My dad rushed out of the kitchen to greet them. After everyone shook hands we made our way to the kitchen to eat and talk about the deal. I sat across from Justin. My dad sat next to me and Kenny was on the other side of the table.

Justin:"So Mr. Blakely. You wanted to be my stylist correct?"

Dad:"Yes, I do. Thanks for considering me."

Justin:"No need to consider, your hired if you want to travel and tour with us."

Dad:"Yes that would be great but you see my daughter Hannah just moved here from Dallas to live with me. Would you let her come along?"

Justin:"That is not a problem."

Dad:"Alright, I think we have a deal."

Justin, my dad, and Kenny all shook hands.

Dad:"Hannah honey, why don't you go show Justin around. I would like to talk to Kenny."

Me:"Sure dad." I said taking the empty plates into the kitchen and setting them on the counter.

Justin got of from the table and followed me. Once we were out of view Justin and I started talking.

Justin:"Yes. We get to see each other everyday."

Justin and I walked to the dance studio.

Me:"This is where I practice."

Justin:"Let's practice."

Justin and I started dancing crazy and we were laughing so much our stomachs hurt.

Me:"About earlier. Did you really mean it when you said you liked me?"

Justin:"Yes, I do have a crush on you."

I couldn't believe it.

Me:"That's funny because I have a crush on you too, and not because I started out being a fan of yours, because over the past 8 months I got to know the real you over twitter, IM and text."

Justin:"Now that Kenny knows the truth and we know we will get to see each other everyday, would you wanna be my girlfriend?"

Me:"I would love to." Justin hugged me before starting to do what he called his "victory dance."

Justin:"Remember when we talked out acting like we hate each other? So no one would think we like each other?"

Me:"Haha yeah."

Justin:"Do we have a deal there?"

Me:"Duh! I like acting."

Justin:"Your good at it so I think this will work."

Me:"Let me show you the rest of the house."

I showed Justin the outdoor pool, the guest house, guest room, and 2 other empty rooms in the mansion like house. I showed him the living room, my room, home theater and the hottub/pool/sauna room.

Justin:"Why does your dad need a house this big?"

Me:"Good question. I don't know."

I laughed.

I'm glad my dad made a deal with "Mr. Bieber."