Chapter 8: Here We Go.

Justin and I got a hotel. No no no not like that. Even though Justin is my boyfriend we aren't even thinking about that yet, we haven't even talked about it, don't plan on bringing it up for a while. We haven't kissed or anything.

Justin and I sat on the couch in our hotel room. holding hands.

Justin:"This plan was great."

Me:"I know."

Justin:"I'm excited I get to see you everyday but I don't know how we can hide this. If someone sees us together it will spark rumors."

Me:"We work together...so they shouldn't say anything. So what Justin has a new backup dancer."

Justin:"I hope your right."

The next day.

I was excited to go to rehearsals. Justin and I are so good at acting like we hate each other.

Kenny:"ALL DANCERS AND JUSTIN, REHEARSALS."

We all went to rehearsals.

Kenny watched the rehearsals.

Everyone started dancing in formation. I stand next to Justin on his left side. When Justin stepped to the right for one part and he accidentally stepped the wrong way and bumped into me.

Me:"JUSTIN! GOSH DO YOU HAVE TO BUMP INTO ME?"

I stepped away and rolled me eyes.

Justin:"Even the perfect kids make mistakes. I guess that would be me. But you need to move, you have to revolve around me."

I know that Justin doesn't really think this.

We managed to finish the day with no other fights. We were getting ready for the concert and I just sat in Justin's dressing room with him. I also get my own since I'm the only girl dancer. :)

Justin:"I have 10 more fans to meet today."

Me:"Those are some lucky kids."

Justin:"Thanks." Justin smiled.

I had to hide while Justin met all the fans at once since we were running late. The fans were so happy to meet him, I felt so lucky to be dating him.

Justin and I made our way to the stage as we waited to go on stage with everyone else. We all held hands and stood in a circle. We prayed and everyone welcomed me to the crew.

Kenny:"Guys this is Hannah, she is our newest backup dancer and she will be touring with us."

Me:"Thank you. Happy to be here." I smiled.

After the concert we all go situated in about 8 different tour busses.

Bus 1. Dad, and 3 back up dancers.

Bus 2. Pattie, Allison, Scooter and Carin.

Bus 3. 2 back up dancers and Ryan Good.

Bus 4. Equipment.

Bus 5. Concert Attire.

Bus 6. Dan Kanter, and the other band members.

Bus 7. Justin, Kenny and me.

I went into the bus with Kenny and Justin. As I was walking into the bus I started yelling at Justin. Just acting though.

Me:"Do I really have to share a bus with you for the next 3 months!"

Justin:"Yes now get in the bus before my arms fall off."

Justin was carrying his suitcase.

I got into the bus and so did Kenny and Justin.

We shut the door!

Kenny:"You guys are awesome, this tour is gonna be great."

I agree with Kenny.

________________________________________

How was it???

VCF~!!!