"Good morning, Mr Lim. What is the reason why you call for me?"

...

"Why not we go up and have some tea first. Discussing here is unpleasant."
"Fine by me."

This man is Lim Xue Mu. The father of Lim Kong and his two brothers, he is also the reason why the Lim family is so wealthy and famous.

We went up to the 40th level and I sit down on the couch. He snaps and the maid helps to pour some tea for us.
Lim Kong is sitting on a counter chair in a distance, he is glaring at me.

"You've...taken care of my son and my bodyguards huh..."

"Yes, and?"

He takes a sip and says "I don't blame you for wanting to vent your anger out on my son but...don't you think you went too far?"

...pfft!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Xue Mu and Lim Kong stare at me in confusion as I laugh.

"Ha...don't screw with me, you damn geezer."

!!!

"Do you even know what Lim Kong have done in the past?" I ask.

He didn't reply but instead, take another sip.

"In any case, you will have to compensate for what you have done." Says Xue Mu.

Tch. He avoided the question huh...

I smirk and immediately points a middle finger at them.

"Hahaha!! Yeah right, as if I will do that."

!!!

"You damn brat!!" Shouts Lim Kong from behind and he dashes towards me, trying to throw a punch but I grab his wrist to stop him.

"Y-You...let go!!! LET GO OF MY HAND RIGHT NOW!!"

He desperately struggles to pry his hand away but my smile becomes wider as I squeeze his wrist.

!!!

"Ah!! O-Ouch!!! S-Stop!!! UGHH!!!"

"KARMA! THAT'S ENOUGH" Shouts Xue Mu.

He grabs my hand and I instantly kick his stomach. He flew back and crash into the coffee table, spilling the tea all over the place.

"Don't touch me," I say to Xue Mu. "Your family's filthy hands are disgusting."

And I twist Lim Kong's hand, fracturing the bones in his wrist.

"AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Call...for special...support!!" Xue Mu says to the maids trembling in a corner and they pressed some sort of button behind a pot of plant.

Special support?

!!!!

I can detect some presence downstairs...
Wait no, the presence disappeared. They are trying to conceal themselves.

"Boss!!" Shouts someone as he kicks the door down. Several armed bodyguards wearing a swat vest storm into the room.

"You! Hands behind your head!!!"

...

"Now!!"

...

"I said now-"

I smirk and dash towards the guy talking.

"Wha-"

Within a split second, I pry his revolver away and elbowed his stomach.

A loud "boom" could be heard because he was wearing a swat vest and I had to use more strength for a bigger impact.
"Ugh!!"

He grasps his stomach as he coughs out saliva before fainting from the immersive pain.

"What the?!! How?! Seize him!!"

They try shooting me but I deflected it all away with a pocket knife I found in the guy I knocked out before stabbing the one closest in the shoulder, it wasn't fatal.

My speed and reflex threw them off and causes the rest to panic.

An uppercut to the one on the right, he fainted from it.

With a roundhouse kick to the head, this guy crashed through the wall to the hallway and fainted.

A front kick to the next person behind so that he falls backwards and follow up with a butterfly twist kick and he flew sideways and crashed into several bar counters.

A huge guy tries to grab me from behind but I duck, grab his hand, fracturing his elbow and execute a calf kick. He falls onto the ground hard with a loud "Thud" and I step on his stomach with so much strength that the floor starts to crack.

"W-What the..."

Oh? There's only 3 left before I know it.

They are backing off, and their hands are trembling. Where the hell is their revolvers even pointed at...

"M-Monster...This guy is a monster- AUGRH!!"

I jump towards that guy and knock him out with a knee to the face.

I look at the remaining 2 and they dropped their revolver as they attempt to escape.

I take another pocket knife and throw it into the lock with accurate precision, jamming the door.

"How did he throw it from so far away!!?!"
"What the heck...is this guy really a human??"

I walk up to them as I smile mercilessly.

!!!

"Don't come any closer!!!" They shouted as they attempt to find their gun in their handgun holster.

Hahaha!! Idiots, they already dropped their gun on the floor just now.

!!!

"W-Wait!! Please!!! Show me mercy- *CRACK* AHHHHHHHHH!!!!"