15 / Lights

"You remember what?" Lucas asked. His eyes slowly adjusted to the darkness.

"Literally everything." Baekhyun heaved out. "I-I feel hot." Naomi placed her hand on his forehead then clicked her tongue. "Hwasa, I need you."

"What's wrong with him?" Hwasa asked as she cleared the booth and got closer to the pink haired man. 

"Fever." She nodded in response and her eyes glowed blue.

"I can't do anything without light." She sighed. "It's far too dark. He needs to turn the lights back on."

"Wait, I did this?" Baekhyun panted. "What about the suppressors? Aren't they supposed to block my powers?" He peeled off his jacket and rested his head on the cold table.

"Your powers may have overwhelmed the suppressor, causing it to instantly shut down or you never wore them in the first place." Yoongi said. A small crackle echoed around the room before his hands lit up the booth. Fiery tattoos licked his arms, glowing bright red.

"Thanks." Hwasa sighed and began her work. Water made its way to her and she redirected it to Baekhyun's head. The liquid spread around his flushed face and glowed bright blue.

"Oh," He groaned. "That feels good. It feels like a really cold massage."

"If you keep that up, you might trigger an alarm." Lucas worried. Yoongi responded to that by pointing both his index fingers above him. Lucas looked up and noticed there was no sensor or sprinkler.

"This is a place for superhumans." The bartender explained. "There aren't any sprinklers or sensors because of the constant risk of the alarm going off. If there was a fire, we have water elementals who are trained to take care of the situation."

"Yoongi, I need you to stop." Hwasa sighed as her eyes went dark.

"Why?"

"The water is heating up. I need it to stay cold."

"You have the ability to keep it cold without struggle." The grey haired man said. He showed no concern. He appeared to be far more interested in the flame burning on his hands, rather than the situation.

"If you have forgotten," Hwasa scoffed. "I have a certain job that requires me not to use my abilities. Suppression causes weakness and I'm currently too weak to do a simple task like keeping things cold."

"Cotton candy can do it." Yoongi shook one of his hands, extinguishing the flame.

"What?" Baekhyun drawled. "How?"

"Simple." Yoongi placed his flameless hand on his shoulder. "Close your eyes." Baekhyun followed the order and closed his eyes.

"Concentrate on nothing but light. That is your only goal. Imagine you're in a tunnel and there is only one way out. You can't see anything. You can't hear anything. You can't touch anything."

"What about smell?" Baekhyun mumbled.

"Can't do that either. You can't do anything. Now, you see a small light, but it's too dim. You need to make it brighter."

"How?" Baekyun heard a small sigh and felt the grip on his shoulder get tighter.

"Remind yourself of things that make you happy." The presence of Yoongi's warm hand disappeared, leaving him alone. Leaving him cold. He just got his memories back but he couldn't recall anything. It was as if his powers were stopping him from looking back.

"I can't." He sighed. He pushed his body up to lean on the chair, eyes still closed. "It's like my powers are stopping me from remembering anything."