3 / Sweet Fight

"I think Lucas wants to kill Mark." Baekhyun said out loud. He immediately regretted it, for an outburst erupted.

"What?!"

"Really?"

"How are you so sure about that?"

"No, he doesn't." Ten said. "What made you think that?"

"For starters, he's far crueler to him compared to how he is to us. Secondly, we allowed a giant who probably has better combat skills to walk into the kitchen with Mark. Alone. I'm not saying that he does but maybe he just hates the guy. How are you so sure he doesn't have any murderous desires?"

"Mark is a brother to him." Ten calmly answered, taking a sip of his fruit smoothie. Taeyong noticed this and furrowed his brows.

"Ten," The said man hummed for Taeyong to continue. "Don't you hate fruits?"

"You hate...fruits?" Taemin asked, struggling to process the new information. Out of all the things someone could dislike, why fruits?

"Still do. They creep me out." Ten rested his glass on the saucer and looked around. Everyone except Taeyong stared at him as if he had gone mad. It wasn't illegal to dislike fruits. Why did everyone judge him?

"If you dislike fruits, why are you drinking a mango smoothie?" Baekhyun asked, looking at the dry mango sitting that sat abandoned on the saucer.

"I don't like fruits. Smoothies, on the other hand, are an exception."

"But they still contain fruits in the-" Kai argued.

"A smoothie is not a fruit, is it?" Ten interrupted him, raising a finger.

"No, but it contains fruits-"

"But it is not a fruit!" Ten yelled, clapping with each word. Kai slumped onto his seat with an exasperated sigh. Taeyong chuckled and shook his head.

"Just leave it as it is." He sent a soft smile to Kai. "Ten doesn't like fruits and there is no way to argue with him." He lifted his cup to his lips, then slowly rested it on the saucer, realising there was nothing inside. Annoyed with himself, and the fact that Mark had not come back, he clicked his tongue and folded his arms.

"What's set you off?" Baekhyun asked, drinking the last of his coffee.

"Mark's not back."

"Relax, he'll be fine. He has a giant by his side. Now, back to the real conversation." Baekhyun leaned onto the table, happy to find an opportunity to reopen a closed subject. "What happened to Lucas for him to be so cold?" Everyone turned to Ten.

"Not my story to tell." He shrugged and Baekhyun groaned.

"Okay, fine! But what about-" His voice was interrupted by a loud crash. They stopped moving and looked at each other in worry. Did someone come in and attack those two? Or did they attack each other?

"Lucas is trying to kill him." Baekhyun clapped his hands in conformation.

"What?!"

"No!"

"What kind of an assumption is that?"

"Think about it!" Baekhyun yelled over the disagreements from the others. "I mean, who would send a deadly glare like that and not have any beef with the person?"