Chapter 28 / Wedding

Changing my name on here to @queenryry

Also, after this chapter, I'm posting about how I met the Jacks on Saturday(; ily babes.

Okay, here goes a good chapter...

-Flashback-

I had been left with my best friend Taylor. All of my friends freaked out about how adorable it would be if I dated my best friend, but I didn't want it to ruin our friendship. I would never date Taylor.

When I woke up, Marie was telling me we landed. I got up and stretched, got my luggage and got off the plane. I looked outside. It was so beautiful. The sky didn't have any clouds and I could almost taste the salty ocean. I couldn't wait to get to the summer house. I jumped up and down. The boys had gotten an earlier flight so they were already at the house. Finally after getting out luggage and a rental car, we headed for the summer house.

We suddenly pulled into a large drive way. The house looked like the outside of a Hollister store but ten times bigger. We were right by the ocean. I couldn't believe it. The house was enormous. We walked in and I saw the four boys sitting on the couch. Taylor's eyes grew wide.

"Rianne!" He yelled running to me. He wrapped his arms around me in a hug. The girlies oohed and ahhed.

"I missed you so much!" I said.

-End of flashback-

Rianne's pov:

Here I was standing at doorway of the sanctuary. The door was open and Taylor's eyes stared into mine. My cocoa hair fell in curls down my back. I felt my perfectly white dress flowing behind me. Today, I was marrying the love of my life. The boy I promised not to love. Be careful what you promise. Because right now, all I could think about was how much I loved Taylor. Don't cry, Rianne. I bit my lip to hold back the tears.

My dad grabbed my hand as we walked down the aisle. Taylors beautiful brown eyes looked into mine and they didn't lose their connection. Eventually, we made our way to the front of the alter. I faced Taylor and my dad went off to go stand by my mother. My mother was already in tears. Taylors handsmet mine and our fingers laced together.

"Today we join together to celebrate the commitment that Rianne and Taylor have made."

The priest made his speech and then turned to Taylor.

"Taylor, I'd like for you to repeat after me," he said.

Instead of agreeing, Taylor did something completely out of the ordinary.

"I would pastor, but I want this to be real. I don't want a planned out speech. I want this straight from the heart. So here it goes. Rianne, here in this moment is a moment we'll only experience once. Within the many years we will share together, this will be only a fraction of the time. But in this short period of time I have at the alter with you, I promise to you forever and always that I will love and cherish you forever and ever. I will lay beside you until the day we die. We'll hare our laughs, tears and smiles. I know our love may not be a fairy tale love, but it's more special than that. God has led us from just friends to standing here at the alter making this promise. So I promise that I'll be your friend and the one and only love of your life. I'll care for you in times of sickness and health. Today and for a thousand years ahead. I love you Rianne."

A single tear dropped down my cheek. Look at this cute little weirdo I was marrying. I loved him.

"Well anything you'd like to say, Rianne?" The pastor asked.