Chapter 18

Taylor's pov:

Everything was still a shock because of what happened. I felt as if I could faint because of the trouble that I could be in. The cops and security came even though Rianne tried to settle it out with them. They picked up the limp disgusted Grant and forced him out the door. Then they sat next to Rianne and I on the couch. We had some explaining to do.

"Officer, in all respect you must understand that Grant's criminal record is much larger compared to Taylors. Taylor has never done anything and if anything, he was afterwards proven innocent." Rianne stated.

"We understand that Ms. Oliver, but we still need evidence. Now, tomorrow is Christmas and I want you two to have an enjoyable time. Let's leave this be until after Christmas and then we'll deal with this."

"Thank you ," I said.

"You're very welcome. Don't sweat it, okay? We'll get to the bottom of this and as we can clearly see, the security cameras are working perfectly."

I sighed in relief. Rianne pulled me in closer and I knew we'd be okay, but as the officer said, tomorrow was Christmas and I should enjoy it. I shouldn't waste Christmas worrying about being kicked off campus.

-1 day later-

Rianne's pov:

So today was Christmas and I was really happy. I had my mind taken off everything except for god and family. So everyone got together for Christmas celebration. Mom, Dad, Taylor, Kayleigh, Nash, Jack, Marie, Bali, Cameron, Carter, Sara and I were all there. We first started off by driving to my mom and Dad's hotel room. It was crazy how long they were staying in Florida, but I didn't mind. There wasn't a Christmas tree there, but whatever. It was a bit upsetting, but atleast we had family there. Taylor and I drove on our own and brought all of the presents we bought for people. We got there at about 10 in the morning and headed in the hotel room. It was jam packed. We all sat in a circle after we managed to push some furniture away. We handed out presents and each of us had a huge pile standing infront of us.

"Well before we start, I think I should hand out the hot cocoa!" Mom said as she went to the coffee maker which she somehow managed to make hot cocoa in. We all poured some and popped in some marshmallows. Then we sat back in front of our pile.

"Who wants to start?" I asked.

Nobody answered so I decided to give it a go. I picked up a small green box from the top and took off the silver bow. It was from my parents

"A forty dollar giftcard to the salon," I said outloud. It included a manicure and pedicure. Bali, Kayleigh, Marie and Sara opened up similar boxes which were also from my parents. They also got spa treatments.

"So I want you all to use this for the wedding. I know it's a ways away, but I thought it would be special." Dad said.

We all gave them hugs and sat back down. As for the boys, they were being given dress shoes for the wedding. It would really save us all some money. We went on giving out gifts and recieving gifts. In all, it took us around an hour and a half. I gave out my gifts to people which included.

Bali- Two new perfumes and eyeliner

Kayleigh- American Eagle giftcard

Marie- Nailpolish and new swimsuit

Sara- Two beanies and a bow

Nash- iTunes giftcard

Cameron- photo album of the Bahamas (their trip 4 years ago)