Chapter 6

Listen to Kiss Me by Ed Sheeran while reading this.

Rianne's pov:

So it was a few days later and of course, Taylor was out of the hospital. It was just a broken nose, although it still must've really hurt. He had a white bandage on his nose, but being Taylor Caniff, he could pull it off. He was still adorable. Also, Taylor managed to get a new dorm roommate.

It  was a Friday night and I was happy to relax. I had done some studying and then went back to my dorm room. Bali, Sara and I just hung out.

It was about twelve at night and I was in bed. I was about half asleep until I heard my phone go off. I immediately woke up and grabbed my phone. It was a text from Taylor. Why was he texting me so late? I groaned and sat up.

Taylor: Hey, come outside of your dorm room(;

Me: Tay, it's midnight lol.

I got up out of my bed and tried to not wake up Sara. I heard her quiet snores and hoped they would block out the sound of me shuffling around. I kept on my pajama pants, but slipped on a nicer shirt than an old  oversized tee-shirt that said "YMCA Swimming Compete 2010". I put on a Cookie Monster hoodie and brushed through my hair. I didn't bother with makeup since it was midnight. I hopped outside of my dorm room to see Taylor standing there. I squinted at the bright lights in the hallway.

"Taylor, it's midnight."

"Well I'm not tired.." He smirked. I rolled my eyes, but managed a smile. He started to walk with me down the hallway.

"Do you want to go on a walk with me?" Taylor asked.

"I guess,"

Taylor smiled at me and we decided to go outside. It was perfectly pitch black outside with the exception of the moonlight and a few street lights. It was perfect. There was a slight breeze. We walked around the campus. That's when the first move happened. Nothing much except for the fact that I felt Taylors fingers intertwine with mine. His hand still fit perfectly in mine. His thumb rubbed small circles on my hand calming me. His hand was warm. I knew it was only holding hands, but it was still something that really made my night better. He pulled me closer with his other arm so that we were face to face. Our hands were still in each others, but his other hand rested on my waist. I smiled at the fact that I was just a few inches away from him. I felt his warm breath and stared in to his eyes. He rubbed my back and quietly spoke "I couldn't be any happier right now."

I looked down at our fingers laced together. We weren't officially dating, but I will say that I really wish I could say that we were. Taylor kept looking at me waiting for my response.

"You're the reason for my happiness."

"Am I making you uncomfortable right now?" He asked. I still felt his hand bringing me closer to him. It felt perfectly right. I unlaced our hands and brought my arms around his neck. I rested my head on his chest and closer my eyes.

"I'm perfectly fine." I smiled snuggling into his chest. Taylor put his hand on my chin and lifted my face up so that we looked in to each others eyes.

That's when it happened. It happened in the perfect way at the perfect time. Taylor cupped my face with his hand and put the other one on my waist again. He brought his face closer to mine.

And we kissed.

I could feel him smile through the kiss. I couldn't help, but kiss back. I closed my eyes and enjoyed every second of it. I pull back and want to just scream to the world "I kissed Taylor Caniff!!!"

"Rianne, I'm sorry if I-"

"Taylor, don't be sorry. I was really needing that kiss."

"Really?"

"I mean it."

Taylor smiled and our lips met again. When we pulled back, our faces were still close so that the tips of our noses were touching. Taylor bit his lip. Oh my gosh, I can't even.

"So can I make this official?" He asked.

"That we're 'dating'?"

"Yeah."

"Of course,"

"Rianne Oliver and Taylor Caniff are officially a couple!"

We both laughed at how cheesy the moment was but I didn't care. Taylor wrapped his arm around me and we continued to walk around the building. We talked about so much.

"Rianne, this is so random, but if we ever had a kid, what would you want to name it?"

Did he seriously just ask that?

"I don't know. I like lots of names. I think whatever the name, it'd be a cute baby." I smiled. Taylor nodded and we thought about what it would look like. Green eyes and brown hair. Medium height and would always wear bandanas like their daddy.

"Rianne, you know I'm going to love another person some day as much as I love you..."

I almost gasped in shock. What did he mean by that? Was there another girl? I felt some tears come to my eyes, but Taylor quickly wiped them away.

"Who?"

"A little baby who's going to call you mommy."

I giggled and smiled. I really loved thinking about the future. It was seriously going to be the best one ever.

Authors note:

Short chapter, but cute! Thanks for 7.3k! Not updating until 9k! I love you all so much<3 Please leave your comments! Also, make sure to check out my story about Matthew(: And read @bubblyscide1's new story!

~love Ry(:<3