Chapter 32

Rianne's pov:

Taylor and I had a really good first night in Italy. It was simple, but it wasn't like we had just spent it in the hotel room. After the plane flights and the picnics out on the town, the bubble bath was a really relaxing, and may I add sexy way to end the night.

I woke up with Taylor's bare chest against mine. I rubbed my eyes and rolled to my side, accidentally knocking over an almost-empty champagne bottle onto the ground. My head still felt a bit dizzy from the night before, but it wasn't miserable.

"What was that?" Taylor asked as he heard the champagne bottle hit the floor.

"Nothing to worry about. Just the champagne from last night."

Taylor smiled and smirked as he thought of the night before. We hadn't had sex in a few weeks and last night was the first time in awhile. Not just that, but it was probably the most experimental of the times we'd done it. Taylor picked up his tie that was sprawled across his chest. My breathing grew heavier as I looked at it.

I got up slowly and went over to the end of the bed to grab my clothes. I bent over to pick up my black laced bra along with the matching panties. I slipped them on and clasped the back of my bra. I looked over at Taylor who still wasn't over last night. I could tell he was pleased with the view as he couldn't stop staring. His hair was a mess and his golden eyes glowed as he watched intently. I didn't bother putting on any more clothes since the room was blazing hot from our body heat.

I climbed back onto the bed and then onto Taylor, our bare chests pressed against each others. His hands found their way to what they wanted. I crashed my lips into his. My hands cupped his face. Our bodies grew sweaty and I couldn't control myself. My body began to shake as I began to feel pleasure rushing over my whole body.

All of a sudden, I hopped up off of Taylor and took a sharp breath.

"What was that for?" Taylor looked confused.

"How far did we go last night?" I asked.

"I'm pretty sure we went all the way..."

I stayed silent.

"Is that a problem? It's not like that was our first time." Taylor asked.

"I just realized you didn't use a condom. I haven't been on birth control either."

Taylors eyes shot open and he got up. He put on his boxers and a pair of khakis. I could tell he was worried too.

"I didn't pull out either."

Great. It was our first full day in Italy and I was worried about being pregnant. We barely had money for the honeymoon. How were we going to have enough money for a child? Taylor hadn't been on a tour in forever. We were sophomores in college. Marriage was enough for us to handle, not a baby.

Okay calm down Rianne, it's not like you were sure that you were pregnant. But every time Taylor and I had sex, he either used a condom or pulled out before he was about to release. Last night, we had drank so much of the champagne, we didn't think correctly. We did it completely, no condom, no pulling out and no birth control. Nice job, Ri and Taylor.

"Alright, we can figure this out. When does your period start?"

"In about a week and it never is late. If anything, it usually comes early."

"Alright, well we can just wait until then and see if it comes late."

"Taylor, I'm not going to wait a week. That means I'll be frantic and worrying for our honeymoon. I'd rather just get it over with today and find out."