Chapter 11

Rianne's pov:

The date had ended so Taylor and I drove back to the dorm. It was about ten o'clock. He had parked his car in the student section and then walked me up to my room. I went up a few flights of stairs until I finally reached my room. I pulled out my key and felt the door unlock. I opened it and that's when I got so surprised.

I took one step in, but could barely fit in the tiny room. It was crowded with about ten or so people. They all shouted "Congratulations!!!"

The held up signs in front of their faces so I couldn't see who they were. That was until two of them put the signs down and I saw who it was. My parents. I hadn't seen them in forever. I know that a lot of people who go off to college go crazy about getting out of their parents home and having freedom. Oh trust me, I loved being in college, but I still love them a lot.

My mom had tears streaming down her face. She was so happy to see me and so was my dad. I walked over to them. I went to my mom first and wrapped my arms around her. When I pulled back, she put her hands on my cheeks and looked at me. I could tell she was going to have one of those mom moments where she goes crazy about how much I've 'grown up'.

"Sweetie, you've definitely grown up. Look at you! You're a woman."

Oh wow, wasn't this great. I just smiled and went on to dad.

"Hi dad,"

"Hello Rianne. Me and your mother have missed you so much."

I smiled and told them I loved them. We talked for awhile and I realized...I don't even know who else is in this room. Everyone still has a poster in front of their face and they're probably annoyed by now. I smiled at how curious I was to see who it was. I stepped away from mom and dad and said to everyone "You can take down the posters!"

Everyone took down their posters.

There was Sara and Carter. Then Bali and Cameron. I was excited to see them, but the next people to put their posters down really made me happy. I hadn't seen them in forever.

Jack and Marie.

Kay and Nash.

I jumped up and down and gave each one of them a hug. They were my best friends and technically when you think about it, I hadn't even seen Nash in four years or so since the trip. They weren't even supposed to be here until a while earlier.

"I can't believe this! Thanks you guys so much for doing this."

I couldn't begin to explain how great everything was. Although it was hard to fit twelve people in my twenty by twenty feet dorm room. I sat scrunched up in the corner of my bed and everyone else found a place to sit. As for Kay, she was claustrophobic so that made it hard. I gave her some more room by sitting on Taylor's lap. He wrapped his arms around me and we slouched up against a pile of pillows.

"Well you haven't even mentioned anything about the proposal yet!" My mom said looking down at my ring. She managed to scoot closer to me and looked at my ring. She held my hand in hers examining it.

I told them the whole story as they sat there constantly saying "ooh" and "aww". Taylor would occasionally add in extra details about what my expression was like or just random stuff like that. I loved being in Taylor's arms. It was hard to explain what it was like. It just felt right. I rested my head on his chest. My legs curled up in his lap. His strong muscular arms resting around my waist. I could be there forever.

Taylor kissed all over my face. He started off kissing my forehead then turned me towards him. He kissed my nose, my cheeks, my jawline and then finally my lips. It was a bit awkward with the cute kisses in front of ten people, but whatever. Me and Taylor just laughed about it.

"Rianne, I'm so happy for you." Marie said.

"So am I. I'm so glad we could come to see you." Kay said. I smiled and thanked them all again. The night got a little better. My mom took out some sparkling grape juice.

(Judge me. Everyone else would say crap like wine or beer but grape juice is bae)

They had everything all planned out tonight. When Taylor and I were on our date, they came in to the dorm room and hung up banners and set out plates of cheese and crackers. The had streamers hanging from the ceilings. It was cool how much time they must've put in to the last few hours.

My mom poured me a glass of the sparkling grape juice and I took a sip. It was amazing and I ended up getting about five glasses. Taylor took the empty bottle and put it up to his lips. I took a picture of him and he ended up laughing while taking a drink from the bottle. Some purple stained his shirt. He took it off and Cameron gave him his jacket to put on.

"So where are all of your staying?" me and Taylor asked.

"We're all staying at the Embassy Suites about a block or two from here. So we should be pretty close." Kay said. It was going to be really nice having them here. After countless hours of talking with everyone, we realized that it was one in the morning. My mom was yawning every two seconds so everyone went back to the Embassy Suites. Bali and Cameron went to their dorms. Taylor and I stayed in the dorm for a while. We laid on my bed and he wrapped his arms around me.  I played with his hair and felt his warm breath. He closed his eyes, but still pulled me closer to him. He finally got close enough so that our lips touched. I kissed back and felt his heart beat against my chest. We pulled back from the kiss and he looked at me. He had a sweet smile as the corners of his lips went up. I couldn't help but smile too and look down at my ring.

"Rianne, I couldn't be any happier."

"I love everything in this moment," I said.

"Me too,"

I turned around so my back faced him. He pulled me closer to him. He rested his head so his chin was on my shoulder. I closed my eyes and felt him rub my back in small circles. I stayed there forever knowing that I loved him.

Only him.

Authors note:

Hey honey bunches of oats! Thanks for 42k! Not updating until 50k(; Anyways, I hope you liked it. And I'd like to dedicate this chapter to @kayleighcav. She's one of my good friends and has been helping me through a rough time right now so thanks so much hun!!(: Guys can just mess up my emotions sometimes)':

anyways, love you.

~love Ry(:<3