Chapter 19

"God Harry, you scared me. I thought you were going to try and sleep." Louis placed a hand over his heart as Harry sat on the edge of the bed, staring into space.

"I can't. 'm scared."

"Right, scooch over." Louis slipped under the covers, as did Harry.

"What if he comes back and hurts my mum again?"

"He won't Harry. It'll be ok."

"I'm being so fucking pathetic." Harry groaned, rubbing his eyes with his hands.

"No you're not. You're absolutely not." Louis pulled him close, hugging him.

"I am, it happened ages ago."

"It doesn't mean you're not still going to be scared. Look, I promise you, you are NOT being pathetic."

Harry remained silent as Louis stroked his hair. Soon enough, he drifted off to sleep, his head on Louis's chest.

//

"Breakfast is-oh..." Niall walked into the room, breakfast in his arms, but paused when he saw the pair laying in bed, cuddled close together.

He rushed back to the kitchen, placing it on the side and grabbing his phone. He stood in the doorway, snapping a picture of them with a grin on his face.

"Niall? What are you doing?" Louis sat up groggily.

"Nothing, nothing. Breakfast is ready."

"Cheers." Louis wriggled out of Harry's grip.

"So, how was last night? You and Eleanor together now?"

"Yeah, we are actually." Louis smiled.

"Well I'm happy for ya mate. But Harry seemed a bit upset yesterday and he admitted that Eleanor called him a freak and boring."

"She didn't mean it, she was in a bad mood."

"But what did Harry even do?"

"Nothing, she just snapped."

"Please make sure it doesn't happen again. I don't know what's going on with him but Harry doesn't need this at the moment."

"I know. I know he doesn't, but she won't say anything again."

"Good."

"Hi." Harry walked out of the bedroom, one arm wrapped around his stomach and the other rubbing his eyes.

"Morning sleepyhead." Louis shot him a smile.

"You only woke up 5 minutes ago Louis, you can't say much." Niall laughed.

"Shut up." Louis stuck his middle finger up at Niall.

"Lou, Eleanor's calling." Niall glanced at Louis's phone which sat on the kitchen side.

"Hey babe. I told you where I was going last night, no I'm still here. Harry and I will be coming back soon. Ok, see you soon, bye."

"Thank you for letting me stay the night Niall. I'm sorry I woke you."

"It's fine Harry, it's not your fault anyway. And remember you can stay here whenever you want, and call me if you need anything."

"Thank you."

//

"Hey baby." Eleanor kissed Louis firmly on the lips as he entered the room.

"Morning," he replied with a smile, "girlfriend."

Harry sighed, walking up the stairs.

"Are you not having any breakfast Haz? You didn't have anything at Niall's."