Chapter Twenty-One

Bakugou POV:

All Might burst through the brick wall.

"What the hell?" Spinner screamed.

"Kurogiri, gate!" Shigaraki ordered.

Kamui Woods swung through the hole and wrapped all the villains in his bark-like fingers.

Dabi tried to burn through the branches holding him, but Gran-fucking-Torino was there too.

He kicked the villain in the head and said, "No need to be impatient. It'll be in your best interest to stay put."

Dabi's dilated eyes rolled around in his head. He had obviously gone into shock or something from the force of the blow.

"You can't run, League of Villains." All Might boomed. "Why? Because we are here!"

"And we aren't the only ones." Edgeshot slipped through a crack in the door. "Outside, you are surrounded by more heroes like Endeavor, as well as the police."

"I'm sure you were scared."All Might turned to be. "You did a good job bearing it."

I wanted to thank him. I wanted to agree and say, 'yeah I was scared, but you came. That's awesome.' But I didn't. Why? No one needed to know.

Instead, I shouted, "I wasn't scared! Not even fucking close!"

All Might nodded. I felt like he understood how I actually felt. Ugh.

"You said 'we aren't the only ones'." Shigaraki spoke up. "The same goes for us. Kurogiri! Bring over as many as you can!!"

"I-I can't." Kurogiri stammered.

"Why the hell not?" Shigaraki glared at him.

"The Nomus that were supposed to be at a fixed location... are not there." He explained.

"You underestimated many things." All Might laughed and placed a beefy hand on my shoulder. I flinched and tried to break his grasp, but his hold was too strong. "The Nomu factory is under the control of Best Jeanist, Mt. Lady, and Tiger!"

Kurogiri started to open up a warp gate, but Edgeshot shot a thin thread into his body and the villain fell unconscious.

"What did you do?" Magne shrieked. "Is he dead?"

"No, I just messed with his insides a little." Edgeshot sighed.

"You have nowhere left to run." Gran Torino stepped forward. "Tomura Shigaraki, might I ask you where your boss is?"

"Yes, where is he?" All Might asked.

Shigaraki stared at the hero through the fingers of the hand that gripped his face.

"Where is he right now?" All Might spoke slowly, like he was trying to explain something to a child.

Shigaraki just kept staring.

"Shigaraki!" All Might shouted.

"I hate you!" Shigaraki burst out. His fists clenched, his eyes became even more wide and bloodshot, the veins in his neck stuck out.

As if on cue, blasts of grey sludge came out of literally nowhere. Out of them crawled sickly grey colored Nomu.

"Where are they coming from?" Gran Torino shouted. "Edgeshot, what about Kurogiri?"

"He's still unconscious!" Edgeshot replied.

Suddenly, I felt something slimy and almost liquid wrap around me. It reminded me of the sludge villain that had taken over my body during my last year of middle school.

"What the hell??" I gagged on the strange substance.

The slime erupted around me and completely covered my body. When it was gone, I stood in the middle of a clearing. In front of me stood a man in a suit and tubes coming out of his face- or what would be a face if he had one.

"Sorry, Bakugou." He said softly.

"Huh??" I swear my brain was breaking. The more time I spent with the villains, the less I was able to comprehend what the hell was going on.

I just wanted someone -a specific someone, although I would never have admitted it- to save me.

𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕕 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕥: 𝟞𝟙𝟞𝕚𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖𝕕 𝕚𝕥, 𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕧𝕠𝕥𝕖 <𝟛