Chapter Six

Kirishima POV:

A few weeks after our first Bakusquad hangout, we were finally getting our hero costumes in class!

I was excited. Mine was so manly.

Ashido nudged me as we went towards the locker rooms to put on our costumes.

"Last night was pretty fun, eh?" She asked.

"Oh, yeah. We should do it again this weekend." I smiled.

The previous night, the Bakusquad had gone to the arcade. But not just the arcade. We had gone to one of those arcades that had video games, VR simulations, laser tag, bowling, zip lines, and tons of other fun stuff. We spent all day there. It was incredible.

But anyway, back to where I was. I waved goodbye to Ashido as we split ways to go into our respective genders' locker rooms.

I stripped down with my back to everyone else. It was none of my business what anyone else's business looked like, thank you very much.

I pulled my baggy pants and thick boots on and buckled my pre-shredded kilt over them. I slid the gears up my arms and on my shoulders, connecting the strap from the left gear down to the belt.

I admired myself in the wall-length mirror.

I heard a laugh from behind me and turned to see Bakugou.

"Nice skirt, Shitty Hair." He snickered.

"Nice neck brace." I shot back.

His smirk dissolved and he aimed one of his grenade-shaped gauntlets at my head. "Watch it or I'll blast you so hard, your quirk won't stand a chance."

I held my hands up defensively, although I wasn't really scared. Despite Midoriya's horror stories, I seriously doubted that Bakugou would hurt anyone in the Bakusquad.

"You know I actually think you look pretty manly, bro." I smiled and nudged Bakugou with my elbow.

Bakugou turned his face away from me, and I could swear he said, "Back atcha Shitty Hair..."

We waited for Sero and Kaminari to come out and then walked outside to wait with everyone else.

"Pfffh you look like a giant tape dispenser." Bakugou said to Sero.

"I am." Sero said blankly and raised his elbow.

Bakugou rolled his eyes.

Ashido came running out to stand with us.

"How do I look?" She posed and made jazz hands.

"Badass!" Kaminari said.

"Manly!" I bumped her fist.

"Awesome!" Sero added.

"You look more like an alien than you did before." Bakugou said.

Ashido's eyes welled up and she clasped her hands together.

We all stared at her. "What's wrong?" Sero asked.

"Bakugou Katsuki just complimented me." She whispered.

"It was an insult, Pinkie Pie." Bakugou snarled.

We all laughed and turned to face All Might as he started to explain what we were doing.

We were finally doing official hero training!

𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕕 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕥: 𝟜𝟞𝟞𝕚𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖𝕕 𝕚𝕥, 𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕧𝕠𝕥𝕖 <𝟛