Chapter Eight

Bakugou POV:

The night after the Battle Trial, I was sitting in my room on my phone when I got a shit ton of messages from the Bakusquad.

Bakusquad 👌👈

Alien Bitch 👽

hey you sad little bitch we're coming over.

first of all, why

second, how did you get my address?

Shitty Hair

1- because you're totally depressed

after losing the battle trial

2- class directory

you little rats. smh

and no i'm not shitty hair

Dunce Face 🥴

um yeah you are. and no point trying to turn us away, we're already here

Tape Fuck

that's us

that's us

🙄

Just then, the doorbell rang and I went downstairs to let my... people... in. I wouldn't admit to them being my friends just yet.

Sero stood first in the doorway, brandishing spoons and 4 tubs of ice cream. "Comfort food!" He said.

Ashiso stepped out from behind him waving her phone. "Movies downloaded on my phone!"

Kaminari jumped out, holding a teddy bear and a fluffy blanket. "Cozies because we know you sure as hell aren't gonna hug us!"

And lastly in their little show, Kirishima threw his arms up in the air. "And me, the one who paid for it all!"

I snickered and led the pathetic shit nuggets upstairs to my room.

"I'm allowing you to be here because I'm bored, not because I need encouragement." I clarified.

They just exchanged a glance and plopped down on my carpet.

"So, are the rest of you excited for the hero training field trip with Thirteen on Monday??" Ashido piped up.

"Yeah!" Kirishima and Kaminari said.

"Oh yeah, can't wait." Sero mumbled through a mouthful of ice cream.

"Eh." I shrugged.

Everyone nodded.

Ashido and Kaminari grabbed two of the other ice creams, and Kirishima handed me the last one.

I opened the lid and started to eat it, until I realized that Kirishima didn't have any. I paused.

"You want this?" I offered the tub to him.

Everyone kind of stared at me. I was shocked with myself, too. It was the first time ever I had actually tried to share something with someone else.

"Oh no, I'm fine." He chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck. (A/N: his nape for the aot fans)

I patted the floor next to me.

"Get over here and share it then Shitty Hair. I ain't gonna eat it all by myself. Besides, you bought it."

"Okay..." Kirishima scooched next to me and got a spoon from Sero.

We all ate while we tried to pick a movie.

We finally decided to binge-watch all the Harry Potter movies.

I texted my mom and she brought us a few bowls of popcorn.

Halfway through the fourth movie, people started to fall asleep.

Near the end of the sixth, Ashido was hanging off my bed and Kaminari was sprawled at the foot. Sero was curled up on the floor with a blanket, which left Kirishima and I the only two still awake.

"Hey, Shitty Hair?" I whispered.

"Yeah Bakubro?" He looked up at me.

"Thanks for coming here, all of you. You got my mind off of Deku."

"No problem." Kirishima smiled and moved away so that he could go to sleep comfortably. I pulled two futons out of the closet and laid them next to each other on the floor for us. (A/N: a Japanese futon is a super thin mattress that can be easily transported and stored)

I laid down facing Kirishima.

"Goodnight Hair-For-Brains." I muttered.

"'Night Baku-chan." He replied.

And that night, I fell asleep surrounded by the best of friends.

𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕕 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕥: 𝟜𝟛𝟛𝕚𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖𝕕 𝕚𝕥, 𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕧𝕠𝕥𝕖 <𝟛