Chapter Four

Bakugou POV:

I made sure my belt was too loose and my shirt was untucked and messy. I stuck my hands in my hair and blew them up, spiking up my hair.

My mom called me down for breakfast. I just grabbed a banana from the counter and walked out the door.

"YOU NEED A NICE BREAKFAST ON YOUR FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL KATSUKI!" She yelled.

"FUCK OFF, I'M FINE. I WANT TO GET TO CLASS EARLY!" I yelled back, and slammed the door behind me.

I made it to school in like twenty minutes. It was further away from my middle school by a long shot, which was annoying as hell. That didn't matter, though. It was UA High, the school of great heroes. And I was going to be the greatest.

I got to my classroom, Class 1-A, and sat in a seat far away from everyone else. I put my feet up on my desk and leaned back in my chair.

Before long, some blue-haired kid with glasses came up to me and started chopping his hands in my direction, yelling at me to get me feet off the desk.

I just laughed. I kept my feet up. The guy with glasses ran over to a kid I recognized. I snarled and looked away. Deku.

That stuck-up little know it all had actually made it into the hero course somehow.

Two people popped up literally out of nowhere. A girl with pink skin and a boy with spiky red hair.

They both stuck out their hands in my direction.

"Ashido Mina!" The pink girl said.

"Kirishima Eijirou!" Said the boy.

"Pleased to meet you!" They both yelled, and then laughed at the fact that they said it in unison.

"Bakugou Katsuki." I grunted. I turned away from them and started sketching explosions in my notebook.

"Hey Bakugou, some of us are going out for sushi after class today, wanna come?"

"No." I said.

Ashido crossed her arms. "You're not very fun."

"C'mon man!" Kirishima grabbed my shoulder.

I whipped my head around and sparks flew from my hands.

"Paws off, Shitty Hair." I snarled.

He held up his hands mock-defensively. "Sheesh man, touchy much?"

I rolled my eyes.

"See you after class then!" Kirishima grinned and ran off with Ashido to try and gather more people to go get sushi with them.

There was no way in hell I was going to go eat with those losers. Their stupid humor would be enough to make me lose my appetite.

The class rushed back to their seats as the giant yellow worm woke up from his nap.

"Sit down class." Aizawa yawned.

One boy with yellow hair (and I mean yellow yellow, not blonde like mine) and a lightning bolt in his side bang was repeatedly running into the corner and smacking his head into the wall.

I sighed and slumped in my chair. It was only the first day and I was already tired of these people.

-/time skip to after class/-

After the last class, my stomach was growling. I was fucking starving. I dug through my backpack, but came out empty handed.

Shit. I had left my wallet at home.

I heard Shitty Haired Kirishima and Pink Girl -Ashido, I remembered- chatting and laughing with two other people from class.

I groaned and walked over to them.

"Hey, Bakugou, what're you doing here?" Kirishima grinned at me.

"You invited me to get food, didn't you?" I growled.

Ashido and Kirishima gaped, wide-eyed at me.

"What're you staring at?"

"YAAAAY!!" Ashido hugged me. I pushed the pink bitch off of me and crossed my arms.

"I'm paying so don't worry about it bro!" Kirishima waved his wallet at me.

"Yeah the only reason I'm coming is because I left my wallet at home and I'm starving." I said.

"Yeah you totally don't want to hang out with us." The blonde boy with the lightning bolt in his hair said in a sarcastic tone.

"I don't. You all seem like losers." I scoffed.

"Aww don't be such a bummer, man!" A plain-looking guy with creepily straight and white teeth nudged me with his overlarge elbow. "I'm Sero Hanta, by the way. And that dumbass with the lightning bolt in his hair is Kaminari Denki."

"Whatever. Let's go eat." I grunted.

We all started walking off campus to the nearest sushi place. Sero and Kaminari talked about Minecraft and other stupid shit like that. After a little while, Ashido slapped Kaminari on the back of his head and said, "And the next time I see you naked in my christian Minecraft server, I'm blocking your ass."

"The fuck?" I said to Kirishima

"I don't even ask any more." Kirishima laughed.

"Were you friends with them before UA?" I asked.

"Just Ashido." Kirishima said. "I met Kaminari a few weeks before the entrance exam, and he was already friends with Sero, and we all met up again at school."

"So why did you invite me?" I raised an eyebrow. "Wouldn't you rather hang out with your friends?"

"Well, hopefully you can be our friend too." He grinned.

Kirishima turned and tapped Sero's shoulder. "We're here."

We all went in and sat down.

𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕕 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕥: 𝟠𝟠𝟙𝕚𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖𝕕 𝕚𝕥, 𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕧𝕠𝕥𝕖 <𝟛