Chapter Three

Kirishima POV:

Finally, the results of the entrance exam came in. It was a white envelope with a red UA wax seal.

I opened the envelope and dumped it upside down. A small coin-like piece of metal fell out and plopped onto my bed.

The coin lit up and projected a hologram screen above it. There stood Present Mic, a well known pro hero.

"Heyyyyyyyyy!!!" He boomed so loudly, I was sure the windows of whatever room he was in had just cracked. "Kirishima Eijirou, I'm going to show you your results for the exam, you dig??!"

He pointed a remote at a giant screen behind him and a scoreboard popped up. The camera zoomed in on it.

I gasped and clamped my hands over my mouth.

"Mom!" I yelled. My mom came running into my room.

"Yes, sweetie?" She asked, worried.

"I got in second overall!" I was so happy, I was on the verge of tears.

"I'm so proud of you!" She ran over and hugged me. "You're going to be a hero!"

Tears dripped down from my eyes. A hero. Just like I had always wanted. Someone who was strong and brave and could stand up to save those in need. Like Crimson Riot.

"You need some sort of reward for this!" My mom wiped the tears from her eyes and my own. "Any ideas?"

"Well...." I sheepishly grinned. "Can I get my hair dyed red like Crimson Riot's" I asked.

"Of course!" My mom smiled, her pointed teeth similar to mine.

"Really?!" I gasped. "Thank you so much!"

"No problem for my little hero!" She hugged me again.

"Mom, I'm almost fifteen..." I groaned.

"Whatever." She put her hands on her hips. "You'll always be little to me."

We both laughed.

Time skip to the hair place

I sat in the chair while my hairstylist rinsed the leftover dye from my hair. My heart was pounding as I sat up. I kept my eyes closed until she dried my hair. I finally opened them and I smiled. My hair was choppy and all stuck up from being blow dried. I ran my hands through it, helping it stand up. I admired my new hair from the sides and the front, and then I hugged the hairstylist.

"Thank you!"

"Uh, no problem kid." She smiled and patted my head.

My mom came over to me and grabbed my face in her hands. "You look just like Crimson Riot!"

I smiled even bigger, if that was possible. I looked so manly!

𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕕 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕥: 𝟜𝟛𝟙𝕚𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖𝕕 𝕚𝕥, 𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕧𝕠𝕥𝕖 <𝟛

Connected By Our Hearts- Kiribakuजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें