'Mine' Tamaki X Child Yandere Reader Part 1 (NOT SIBLINGS!)

(y/n)= your name
(L/n)= your Last Name
(m/n)= your mother's name

Requested by: @RubyTheWolfDemon

"Tamaki!" You yelled.

"Y-Yes?" Tamaki rushed to you. "You HAVE to play with me." You said. "And Neijire should leave." You glanced at the female who tilted her head in confusion.

"She's jealous." Mirio whispered at her. "Oh..." Nejire nodded. "(y/n) is jealous, I see..." She smiled. Mirio flinched when you glared at the older female, hearing what she said. Mirio pushed Nejire out the house and left with her.

"She's annoying." You sighed.

"That's...a bit rude..." Tamaki shifted on the couch, feeling uneasy. "Are you choosing her side?!" You shouted.

"No...I'm not choosing anyone's side..." Tamaki muttered, averting his eyes from yours. You huffed and looked away.

"Let's hold a tea party!" You beamed. "Okay." Tamaki smiled shyly at you. He loved hanging out with you, but not the fact that you would almost always act possessive and bossy towards him. But Tamaki knows you love him and he loves you very much too. He has known you since you were born and acted like a big brother towards you.

Next day:

"So? When is Tamaki coming?" You folded your arms, raising your eyebrow at Mirio. "Soon, soon. He is probably working on that project with-." Mirio said. He cut himself off and covered his mouth with his hand, sweatdropping nervously.

"With who?" You asked, narrowing your eyes at him. "No one..." Mirio chuckled slightly. "Where is Nejire?" You asked, looking around.

"Where are they?" You said a bit louder when Mirio didn't reply. Mirio sighed. "Nejire is working on a project with Tamaki. They are almost done." Mirio said. You gasped and your blood boiled in anger.

Next day:

"Hi, Tamaki. Come in." Your mother smiled at the male when she opened the door. Tamaki entered the house. "It looks like (y/n) is a bit angry at you...and upset." (m/n) frowned. Tamaki flinched. "(L/n)-San...Uh, you know she hates...uh, Nejire...But I and Nejire had to work on a project..." Tamaki fiddled nervously with his fingers.

"It's fine." (m/n) laughed. "You can wait here in the livingroom. I will bring you something to drink. (y/n) is upstairs, you can go later to her." (m/n) said. She walked to the kitchen.
Tamaki sighed and sat down on the couch.

"How was school?" (m/n) asked Tamaki, from the kitchen. "It's was good, (L/n)-San. How was your work?" Tamaki replied politely. "Good. The weather was nice today." (m/n) replied. She came back, holding two glasses with juice.

"Thank you." Tamaki said as your mother handed him the drink. "No problem." (m/n) smiled.

You was upstairs and heard them talking. "Tamaki...I have to go to him...Wait, no. He has to come here, to my room and apologize." You muttered, walking back and fort in your room.

"Is (y/n) coming or n—" Tamaki got cut off when he suddenly collapsed. The glass fell from his hand and shattered on the ground.

Your mother smirked. "(y/n), sweetie! Come downstairs! I have a present for you!" (m/n) shouted.

You ran downstairs and slammed the door open. "Huh?! Is Tamaki okay?!" You asked when you saw the guy unconscious. "Mhm. He is only sleeping. Now you can keep him here. Just like I did to your daddy." Your mother smiled at you.

"Thank you!" You giggled.

(Part 2 will be coming soon!)