'Cold' YANDERE Shoto X Chubby Bullied Sister Reader

(y/n)= your name
(b/n)= boy's name

Requested by: @Puggledoggo19

Why were they being so mean? Why do bullies even exist? Why are they doing this?

You were a bit chubby, but it was because of your quirk. You also eat a lot of food due your quirk. Some people bully you because of that. There is even one bastard, '(b/n)'- who has a crush on you, but he still bullies you. What a sadist.

The bullies aren't the only problem. Enji doesn't like you. Your quirk isn't like his or Rei's. You also look different than them. Enji would sometimes insult you and that broke your heart.

Fuyumi and Natsuo are very nice to you.

Shoto is very overprotective over you. The bullies were afraid of him, so they wouldn't do anything infront of him. You didn't want to bother Shoto with your problem, so you stayed quiet. The bullies wouldn't hurt you physically, so people couldn't see any bruises or anything.

It's lunch break. You are sitting in an empty classroom. If you go to the cafetaria, some bullies will annoy you and make fun of you when you eat.

"Stupid people..." You sobbed. You looked at your food, unsure to eat it or not. You were happy that you are atleast in a nice class together with your brother. In your class- Class 1-A, everyone is very nice to you. The hotheaded Bakugou is also getting good along with you.

You sighed and put your sandwich down. "I'm not gonna eat it." You muttered. Your stomach grumbled in protest. You felt your eyes getting teary.

Meanwhile by...Shoto~ :

Shoto looked around. "Is there something? Todoroki-San?" Midoriya asked softly. "...Have you seen (y/n)?" Shoto asked him, Iida and Uraraka.

"No." Midoriya replied. Uraraka and Iida shook their head, 'no'.

Shoto stood up. "I'll come back later." Shoto said and walked away.

"Where can she be...?" Shoto muttered to himself with a sigh.

"Man...You are such a sadist!"

Shoto abruptly stopped walking as he heard some students talking. He stayed behind the wall, so the students couldn't see him. 'It's (b/n) and his friends...Isn't he the guy who was staring at my  (y/n)?' Shoto thought.

"I can't help it~. Isn't it lovely to hear her cry? It's music to my ears. Too bad that I can't find her now. Where could (y/n) be? If she is crying, I have to hear it." (b/n) smirked.

"You are too cruel." One of his friends laughed.

"I have to find her...so that I can make her cry even more." (b/n) laughed.

"How about I make you cry?"

(b/n) and his friends looked up as they heard the familair voice. Shoto.

(b/n) glared at Shoto while Shoto looked as if he was ready to kill- and oh, he really is ready.

"Look who we have here." (b/n) looked with disgust at Shoto.

"I wonder if (y/n) would like to hear you scream. Should I kill you infront of her?" Shoto said coldly. " 'Kill'? Are you serious?" (b/n) huffed.

"Yes...Kill."  Shoto said as he cracked his knuckles.

You were in the classroom. Lunch break was almost over. You stared out of the window. You closed your eyes as the sun was shining on you.

Suddenly, the door slowly opened. You flinched and looked up. "Shoto..." You muttered.