'Babysitters' Various X Baby Reader Part 1

EDIT: (I also made a book out of this: https://my.w.tt/slNhKPRHA6
)

(y/n)= your name

Age: 1 year old?

Requested by:

@MireilleTeller

Sorry for making you wait, but here- a long one-shot for you! Sorry that not every Class 1-A student has their moment in this one-shot, but you can always request more and tell me which character you want to read more about.

Characters:
Class 1-A
Monoma Neito
Shinsou Hitoshi
Amajiki Tamaki
Aizawa
Present Mic
Midnight

"Okay...Here she is..." Aizawa said while holding you up. The whole class looked surprised and some 'awee'ed at your cuteness. "She is here, because her mother works here and is on an important mission." Aizawa said. He put you on the ground and sighed. "Take care of her. See this as a lesson...You might get some children on your own later." Aizawa said while he crawled back into his yellow sleepingbag. "Hell no." Bakugou muttered.

"Ba bah? (A worm?)" You babbled while looking weirded out at Aizawa. "She spoke!" Kaminari shouted. "So cute!" Mina squeled and others were either staying quiet with a little smile or fangirling/fanboying over you. Bakugou was...grumping annoyed.

You could walk, but would stumble a lot. So you prefered to crawle. You were crawling around, going to each student.

"Bah...bah wah wa gah. (You...used a lot of hair gel...)" You babbled while you narrowed your eyes at Kirishima- well, more like at his hair. "Hello there." Kirishima smiled happily. You made grabby hands at him. He picked you up. "Bawah...(Spiky...)" You touched his hair. Kirishima laughed.

"Wah...Wah...Wawah ba ba wahawa? (Wow...Wow...Child of Pikachu?)" Your eyes lit up with happiness and you stared at Kaminari with an open mouth. "Awwwhh! I don't know what she's saying, but I think she likes me." Kaminari said. He picked you up. You giggled.

You suddenly crawled to Jiro and sat on her lap. Your hands gently grabbed the earphone jacks hanging from her earlobes. "W-What?! What are you doing...?" Jiro said startled. You hummed in response and smiled at her. "She likes me more." Kaminari said as he pouted. "Why are you starting to compare all of sudden?" Jiro replied and sighed. She patted your head with a smile.

You played with Sero's tape now. "U-Umm..." Sero looked nervously as you pulled on his tape and demanded him to make more tape. "Bawah! Na ba, wah wah! (Now! Make more, order!)" You shouted.

"I wonder how she will be when she gets older...? She's feisty."

You snapped your head at the voice and saw...Mineta. You narrowed your eyes at him, making him gulp. "Ba wahah? Ba...ba bahba. (What are you? You...weird thing.)" You snapped. "Uh...What's happening?" Mineta said nervously while looking around. "Mineta...Never make girls angry. Especially when they are babies..." Kaminari said in a low voice, sending shivers down Mineta's spine.

You babbled, ordering Sero to put you down. You crawled towards Mineta's seat. You dragged him out of his chair, making him scream. "Aizawa-Sensei! Help!" Mineta shouted. He looked at where Aizawa was supposed to be, but...the lazy teacher had already left the classroom after he saw you 'peacefully' playing with the students and he thought everything would be fine.

"Bawah, wawa baaaaa! (Begone, you thot!)" You babbled while hitting Mineta on his face. He was crying and tried to push you away.

"Oh no! W-We should h-help him!" Midoriya squeked in a high-pitched voice. "Shut up, damn nerd. It's quite a good show." Bakugou grinned while looking at you like a proud father. The other students didn't interfere, except Iida who came to you.