'Prince Or Hero' Todoroki Shoto X Child Reader

(y/n)= your name

You are four years old. Shoto is 15 or 16 years old.

Todoroki Shoto was still wearing his school uniform. He was walking home from school.

You are outside, walking next to your mother. You kept following her, but after some time your mother told you to wait here and she'll be right back. A few hours passed and she didn't return.

You were hungry and crying. People were minding their own business and didn't notice you. Suddenly you noticed a male with red and white hair walking, he seems familiar to you. 'Oh! From that U.A thingy on TV!' You thought. You ran up to him and tugged on his sleeve.

He turned around, facing you. "H-hi..." You said. "Hi?" He responded. He looked around. "Where are your parents?" He asked. "O-oh...Mommy told me to wait here...I waited for hours and she isn't back!" You mumbled.

"Oh, that's not nice...How does she look like?" He asked. You started describing your mother. He looked around to see if anyone fitted that description and if anyone looked panicked. "Hey, you are Todoroki Shoto, right? From U.A? You're awesome!" You said. He smiled at you. "Thank you. What's your name?" He asked. "My name is '(last name) (y/n)'. Call me '(y/n)'!" You said. "Nice to meet you, (y/n)." Todoroki said. You nodded. "Are you a prince?" You asked. "No..." He responded. "Really? Are you sure?! You're very handsome! Are you a lost prince?" You said. "I'm VERY sure." He responded and chuckled.

He held your hand and looked around. He realized she abandoned you. "Uhm...Your mother isn't back...She left you...Uh..." He said. He tried to say it to you properly. "M-mommy left?! Why?! I-I thought s-she loved m-me!" You sobbed. Todoroki bended down to your height and hugged you.

"Don't cry, (y/n). Do you want to come with me?" Todoroki said. You nodded. He picked your up. "Do you have a princess?" You asked after you stopped with crying. "No." He responded. "Oh..." You replied. "Hey...Are you a princess?" Todoroki asked, playing along with your little fantasies. "Uh, no." You said and blushed. "Are you sure?" He said and smiled a little. "Y-yes..." You mumbled.

"Hmmm, you seem like a princess to me, though." Todoroki said. "Th-thank you..." You replied. He laughed a little.

"If you're a prince...Can I be your princess?" You asked shyly, fiddling your fingers. "Of course. I guess a prince needs a princess." Todoroki said.

(Todoroki adopts you as his sibling.)