'Valentine' Bakugou X Sister Reader

It's Valentine's day. You got a lot of love letters. You read all of them.

"What's this crap?" Katsuki asked. Before you could react, Katsuki harshly grabbed the letter out your hand.

" '(y/n), I like you very much. Your beautiful (eye color) eyes remind me of (?). Your (hair color) hair seems soft and beautiful. Your (skin color) skin looks smooth. I like you very much. We can hang out and maybe go on a date?

With much love,

(Boy name). ' " Katsuki read loudout. You could see he was pretty pissed off.

Katsuki started saying insulting and cursing words about (Boy name). "Where's that bastard?!" Katsuki asked while shaking your shoulders. "Relax, I don't like him like that anyway." You replied.

"He's disgusting. Tell me where he is!" Katsuki said. "I don't know, maybe he went home-" You cut yourself off as you saw Katsuki's eyes wandering towards the other letters which he didn't notice up until now.

He read all of them while you tried to stop him. "Come on, Katsuki." You said and jumped to take the letters out of his hand, he held his hand up and dodged skillfully while reading all of them.

"First, (Boy name), then-" You heard Katsuki mumbling which boy he was going to beat up first.

"Hey, you! Bastard!" Katsuki shouted as he saw (Boy name). 'Run.' You mouthed to (Boy name). (Boy name) nervously looked at Katsuki, he's often shy. He walked backwards, his back hit a wall. "You wrote this crap to her, didn't you?" Katsuki said while holding the letter. "O-oh, u-um..." The boy stuttered.

"Didn't I tell you not to hang out with her?! Hah, damn extra!?" Katsuki screamed. The boy flinched.

"Katsuki, stop it. I don't like him like that anyway." You said and put your hand on Katsuki's shoulder. "Y-you don't, (y/n)-senpai?" The boy stuttered in dissapointment. "Of course she doesn't! Wait- 'senpai'?!- Don't call her that!" Katsuki responded. "Sorry, (Boy name)." You said.

Katsuki was hurting (Boy name)... "Katsuki! Stop!" You shouted and pulled Katsuki away from (Boy name). "Are you defending him!?" Katsuki shouted at you. "No! You're just hurting the poor guy! He didn't do anything wrong!" You shouted back.

"You idiot! You said you didn't like him like that!" Katsuki yelled. "Yes, I don't!" You yelled.

(Boy name) quickly escaped and let you two- who are screaming at each other- alone.

"HAH?! NOW HE ESCAPED! IT'S YOUR FAULT, (Y/N)!" Katsuki yelled.