'Power' Bakugou X Child Sister Reader Part 2

Next day:

"I'm a little nervous. Are they nice?" You talked to Katsuki on your way to U.A. He ignored you.

"I hope they can teach me to control my quirk." You said. Katsuki still didn't respond. You two saw Midoriya walking. "He's wearing the same uniform as you...Is he in your school?" You asked Katsuki. U.A made the girls' uniform for you on your size.

"Hey!" You shouted and ran to Midoriya. "Come back! Brat!" Katsuki shouted angrily. Midoriya looked at you and then at Katsuki. "Hey." Midoriya replied and smiled at you.

"Are you going to U.A too?" You asked. "Oh, yes. Uh? Who are you? Your uniform...? Aren't you too young for U.A...?" Midoriya asked. "I'm Bakugou (y/n)! His adopted sister!" You said and pointed to Katsuki as you said the last sentence.

"Huh?! Kacchan's stepsister...since when?" Midoriya said confused. Katsuki looked annoyed and walked towards you two. " 'Kacchan'? What a cute nickname! I think I'm going to call him 'Kacchan' too!" You said. "Shut up." Katsuki said.

"What's your name?" You asked Midoriya, ignoring Katsuki. " 'Midoriya Izuku'." Midoriya said. "Okay! Can I call you by your first name? Is that okay?" You asked. Before he could reply, Katsuki grabbed your arm and dragged you away.

"Bye! Midoriya! Bye!" You shouted while looking over your shoulder to Midoriya who awkwardly waved at you.

"Don't talk to that nerd." Katsuki said as he let go of you. " 'Nerd' is not a word to use for insulting someone. 'Nerd' means-" You got cut off by Katsuki. "Shut up." Katsuki growled.

"Call him 'Deku', 'cause he's useless." Katsuki said after a few seconds of silence. "He isn't useless. He's nice...Nicer than you." You said. Katsuki glared at you.

You two walked in silence. "(y/n)...Do you really think U.A can help you? They can't change anything." Kylo said in your head. 'Shut up.' You replied in your mind to him. "They just want to use you." Kylo said. 'You want to use me.' You replied. "No...I just want to help you. I'm the only one who loves you and cares about you. To everyone else...you're just a burden." Kylo said.

"That's not true." You accidentally said outloud. Katsuki looked at you for a second. "Oh, it's nothing." You said, forcing a smile on your face. Katsuki looked away.

At U.A:
"Okay, there is a new student here. She's...younger than you all, be gentle and kind to her." Aizawa said to the class. He looked at the door. "Come." Aizawa said. The door opened, revealing you.

You gulped as you saw confused looks. "Aizawa-Sensei, isn't she too young?" Iida said. Aizawa ignored him.

You breathed in. "Hello. My name is 'Bakugou (y/n)'. Call me '(y/n)'. Nice to meet you all. I want to become a hero too." You said.
" 'Bakugou'?" Most of them looked from you to Bakugou. "Stop staring!" Bakugou said irritated. He sighed. "My parents adopted that." Bakugou said, referring to you as 'that'.

All students of Class 1-A were of course nice to you, except Bakugou...but he just mostly ignored you and stayed away from you. Aizawa had told them about your quirk.

"Midoriya!" You said happily. Midoriya looked at you, smiling. "Hey, (y/n)-Chan, we are in the same class." Midoriya said. You nodded. "I heard you at first also wasn't able to control your quirk." You said. Katsuki who sat before Midoriya's seat was listening.

"Oh...y-yeah..." Midoriya said nervously. "I can't control my quirk too. Can you give me tips? What did you do that you can control it now?" You asked. "Well...It is different...I...My body would break, because my body couldn't take the power. I learned to use less power. I mean- I at first was only able to use 100% or nothing of my power." Midoriya said. You stayed quiet. "Uhm, I'm sorry...I can't really explain it properly, but it's different than your quirk...You lose control over your quirk, right?" Midoriya said.