'Danger' Aizawa X Sister Reader X Dabi

(y/n)= your name

(y/n)= your name

Requested by:

@hormarne

I also added Dabi.

Shota sat in the teacher's room, finishing some paperwork. He sighed and stared out of the window.

"Hey...psst...Pssstt!" Present Mic whispered at Midnight to get her attention. "What?" Midnight whispered back. "Eraser Head is...looking a bit troubled, don't ya think?" Present Mic replied. Midnight frowned while leaning a bit more over the table, taking a closer look at Shota who didn't notice them.

"Yes...Do you think...?" Midnight trailed off while she looked at Present Mic. "...His sister? She causes a lot of trouble." Present Mic said while chuckling.

Shota was indeed worried about you. You are clumsy and quirkless. You get a lot in trouble.

Flashback:

"Go to page 160-" Shota got cut off as his phone started ringing. He sighed as he saw the caller ID, you were calling him. "I'm sorry, I need to answer this." Shota said. He didn't bother to leave the classroom and answered the call.

"What, (y/n)?" Shota asked.

"Uhmm...Shota...Can you help me...?" You replied and chuckled sheepishly. "What did you do?" Shota asked a little irritated. "You are supposed to be resting at home. You said you are sick." Shota added.

"Yes, yes! I'm at home...Well, in the garden, BUT still at home!" You said while laughing a little. "And what are you doing in the garden? Hurry up and spill it out. I have a class that's waiting for me." Shota responded.

"Ok...Here I go..." You started and took a deep breath in.

"I'm stuck in a tree." You said bluntly.

"...What were you doing in a tree?"

"That's not important..."

"It is."

"Shota...Come and get me out of here." You whined. "No. I can't come. I'm at U.A." Shota replied. "But-" You got cut off. "No." Shota said sternly. "You got in by yourself, so now you will get out by yourself." Shota added. You growled.

"Hey, miss! Helpppp!" You shouted at your neighbor and ended the phone call.

Shota was worried about you and thus he called you after he finished teaching his class.

"(y/n)...? Are you alright?" Shota asked through his phone. "Hmpff." You huffed. "(y/n)..." Shota sighed. You started laughing. "I'm alright, Shota. The neighbors helped me."

Flashback end

"Are you worried about (y/n), Eraser Head?" Present Mic asked. "Uh, yes...She said she made a new friend, but it's not someone at her school and...a man in his twenties. She is reckless and she usually doesn't know who's good or bad." Shota replied and sighed.

Time skip, same day:

Shota sighed while he was looking for you. You had ran off to a stray cat in an alleyway.

"Woah! I know you are a villain!" You giggled. Dabi turned to look at you. He frowned. "Weirdo. Aren't you scared?" Dabi replied. "Nope! You are a villain, but still a human. We can be friends." You said as you folded your arms behind your back and leaned a little forward to him.

"Aizawa (y/n)...Eraser Head's sister...You really don't know what kind of trouble you got yourself in." Dabi said with a smirk. "What trouble?" You asked confused. "Nothing. You want to be friends?" Dabi responded. "Yeah, let's be friends!" You said. "Okay then, we are friends. How about you meet my other friends? Wanna come with me?" Dabi said. "Hmmm...Suspicious." You laughed. "Not at all." Dabi slightly tilted his head. "Okay then!" You said happily. "But don't try anything funny or my brother will kill you." You added with an eye-closed smile. Dabi smirked and shrugged.

"(y/n)-" Shota cut himself off as he saw you with Dabi.