'Sneaky' Shoji X Child Sister Reader Part 1

(y/n)= your name
Age: 10 years old

Quirk: 'Super Shape Shifter': You can turn into animals (only the kind of animals that you have seen). It's usually for only one hour, but if you train harder- you can stay longer in that form. You can for example stay unlimited in a mouse form.

You can also only get the size or a part of an animal. That's your choice.

I will make a part two of this One-Shot.

Requested by:
@YikesYikesYikes95

"MEZOOOO!" You yelled, clinging around his leg. Mezo sweatdropped and tried to gently remove your arms from his leg.

"(y/n), please...I'm gonna be late..." Mezo said softly. "It's not fair!" You whined while looking up at him from the ground. Mezo flinched. "Stupid dorms! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!" You yelled while kicking your feet in the air.
Mezo sighed at your tantrum.

Your mother picked you up. "Come on, stop. You are already 10!" Your mother sighed as she held you in her arms. You pouted. "10 months." You grinned. "Years!" She replied, but laughed a little.

You looked back and gasped. "MEZOOOOO!" You screamed as you saw the male wasn't standing there anymore and left. "Mom! How dare you!" You shouted and pointed your index finger at her.

Your mother started laughing. "You're such a baby." She smiled. "Mezo wants to stay with us, but he has school and must then stay at the dorms." Your mother said. You huffed and jumped out of her arms.

Time skip, same day:

You grinned. You came back from school and was now sneaking around- outside U.A.. You was outside the school. You saw Mezo and some of his classmates walking.

You activated your quirk and thought about a mouse. You turned into a mouse. You ran, avoiding people's feet and secretly climbed into Mezo's backpack.

"Man, I'm starving." Kaminari whined. "How about a manly meal?" Kirishima joked. "Eh? What's that supposed to mean?" Kaminari replied. "Bakugou can make it. He can cook really good." Kirishima responded. "I'm not gonna do it. Forget about it, Weird Hair and Dunce Face." Bakugou huffed.

You was swinging in the bag as they were walking. You held onto the fabric of the bag, so that you won't fall.

You were happy Mezo put his backpack gently on the ground. "Shoji-San? Do you have the papers for our project? We have to finish it..." Sero said. "Yes. It's in my backpack over there. You can go and get it." Mezo replied while he was getting a glass of water.

"Ah, Bakugou. Since we are working together and you are closer by his bag. Can you get it?" Sero said a bit lazily. "Damn you...Whatever." Bakugou reached out to the bag and opened it.

Bakugou searched through Mezo's bag. "I think I left it at school..." Mezo replied, walking towards Bakugou. "Really now?!" Bakugou said annoyed. "Are you sure it's not in here-?" Bakugou couldn't finish his sentence as he screamed. "What the fu***?!" He screamed and jumped away from the bag. "Language!" Iida shouted.

"There is mouse in your backpack!" Bakugou shouted at Mezo. "A mouse...?! Oh..." Mezo sighed when he realized what was going on. He grabbed the mouse- you- and put you on the ground.

The students- except Mezo- looked bewildered and surprised when you turned back to your human form. You giggled sheepishly.

"What is that thing?!" Bakugou shouted. "Excuse me?! I'm not a 'thing'! Grumpy ass!" You snapped and folded your arms, pouting. "You brat-!" Bakugou growled. "Hey now, let's hear her out." Kirishima stopped Bakugou from walking over to you.

"What are you doing here?" Mezo asked. "Well, it is obvious, right? You can't abandon me at home!" You responded. "Sorry for this all, guys...This is my little sister, '(y/n)'. She turned into a mouse with her quirk, 'Super Shape Shifter'. She sneaked into the dorms..." Mezo said.

"Oh...I see...Nice to meet you, (y/n)-Chan! I'm 'Mina'!" Mina said with a smile. "Nice to meet you too, Mina-Chan!" You replied with an eyes-closed smile.

Mezo smiled under his mask as he saw the others introducing themselves to you and getting along with you.

"What's going on...?" Aizawa said tiredly before he opened the door.

The girls shielded you with their bodies while you quickly turned into a mouse. "Nothing, Sensei!" Uraraka smiled at him.

Aizawa turned to look at Iida who avoided him on purpose- his back facing him and pretending to be 'busy' with something.

"Okay then..." Aizawa muttered and walked away.

"What do we do now?" Mina asked after they made sure Aizawa was gone. "Play games!" You shouted. Your voice was more 'tiny'/highpitched than normal because you are still in your mouse form.

"How about some pranks with
Class 1-B?" Kaminari grinned. "That's not a good idea!" Iida started his lecture. "I have already made a huge mistake by not saying anything to Aizawa-Sensei...She isn't allowed here and-" Iida got cut off as everyone ignored him.

"But that means we will have to leave the dorms...and go to the other side where Class 1-B's dorms are. Isn't that too risky?" Sero said. Iida sulked on the couch when he saw no one was listening to him.

"That bastard..." Bakugou growled. "You are still mad at Monoma?" Kirishima laughed.

"(y/n), it's better if you don't cause any trouble..." Mezo said. You were nibbling on some chocolate that one of the girls gave you.

"Ha?! I just want to have some fun." You squeked, raising your little mouse paw. Some 'awe'ed. You grinned.

"Okay, listen up." Bakugou grabbed you from your tail and held you up. "What do you think you are doing? Explosion Boy?" You squeked, finishing your little chocolate.

"Pipsquak. We are going to prank some-" Bakugou got cut off when the door opened.

"I knew it..." Aizawa said and sighed lazily. Bakugou struggled when Aizawa's scarf was wrapped around him.

"Sensei...We can explain..." Mezo started.

"She can stay."

"What?!" Everyone looked surprised at Aizawa. "Yeah, she can stay for awhile. It's fine...But not too long and don't cause trouble. No pranks." Aizawa said and unwrapped his scarf from Bakugou.

"Yay!" You squeked and turned into your human form. You accidentally knocked Bakugou over and almost fell on top of him, but you jumped away and gently landed on the ground.

"Damn you!" Bakugou yelled.

"Mezo!" You quickly hid behind your brother. "Bakugou. Calm down." Mezo said. Bakugou huffed and looked away. You stuck your tongue out at Bakugou. He flinched.

"Are you provoking me, brat?!" Bakugou yelled.