'Together' (p2) YANDERE Overhaul X Sister Reader

(y/n)= your name
(L/n)= Last name

Part two of ' 'Together' YANDERE Overhaul X Sister Reader' which was requested by:

@otako_fan101

Part two was requested by: @IceHeart505 Sorry for making you wait so long!!!

Was there any hope for you? Would anyone come and save you?

1 week ago:

"Weird Hair..."

Kirishima looked up as he heard his friend call. Bakugou and Kaminari were at Kirishima's house, making homework and hanging out.

"Did she message you?" Bakugou asked. "(y/n)? ...Now that you remind me...She didn't message us at all, right? Kaminari?" Kirishima replied worried. "No." Kaminari shook his head as he checked his phone to be sure. "Did that brainless idiot forgot?" Bakugou groaned annoyed.

"...I will call her." Kirishima said.

...

"Damn it...We called her like 30 times and yet, nothing. Call her parents." Bakugou said. He was getting more and more worried. You are one of the few people he tolerates and likes hanging out with.

"Miss (L/n)? Hello, I'm Kirishima Eijiro." Kirishima said as he called your (step) mother. "Eijiro, nice to hear you!" Your mother replied. "Likewise, miss...Is (y/n) at home?" Kirishima asked. "I'm at work. Why? What happened? Is she alright?" Your mother became worried. "She-" Kirishima got cut off as Bakugou grabbed his phone and ended the call.

"Bakugou?!" Kirishima said surprised. "Dude, what are you doing?" Kaminari said, looking confused at Bakugou.

"I don't know! Damn it!" Bakugou shouted and sighed frustrated. Kirishima's phone ringed and the caller ID said '(y/n)'s mom'.

"Are you going to answer or not?" Kirishima asked after a few seconds as his phone kept ringing and Bakugou was in thoughts.

"Don't make her worried." Bakugou said as he handed Kirishima his phone back. Kirishima nodded and picked up. "I'm sorry, the connection died all of sudden." Kirishima lied. "That's fine. Is (y/n) not by you guys or any of the girls?" Your mother asked. "We will see and check by your house. Don't worry, she probably joined the girls in shopping." Kirishima said, trying te reassure her. "I hope so...Call me back if you know anything." Your mother said, her voice sounded shaky.

"I will. Take care. Don't worry." Kirishima said. "Thank you." Your mother replied and ended the phone call.

"Man...We shouldn't have let her go on her own. I feel so dumb now." Kaminari said as he let himself fall back and lay on the ground. He stared at the ceiling with a troubled look.

Bakugou stood up, making Kaminari and Kirishima look at him. "Leave your stuff here. We have to message the others and check by her house." Bakugou said. Kirishima nodded. "Kirishima, you will call and message the others. Kaminari, come with me. We will go to her house." Bakugou said. Kaminari nodded.

"Ashido?"

"Hello? Kirishima?"

"Have you seen (y/n)?"

"(y/n)? No. Why? Is everything alright?"

...

"Midoriya?"

"Kirishima...?"

"Hey, have you seen (y/n)?"

"No. W-Why?! Is she alright?!"

"She is...kinda missing..."

"Can I help?! Tell me what to do!"

...
And after some time everyone in your class knew you were missing.
...
"I can't see anyone inside and the lights are off." Kaminari said as he looked through the window. Bakugou sighed annoyed. He tried to open the door. "It's locked..." He muttered. "Of course it is...Let's ask the neighborhood if they have seen her." Kaminari suggested.

Present time:

You are slowly getting your memories back. "Do you remember...?" Overhaul asked. You sighed. "...You had an idea..." You muttered. "Yes..." Overhaul said as a smile appeared on his face which you found creepy. "And I hated that idea..." You continued. You closed your eyes for a few seconds to think properly. You inhaled slowly and exhaled as you opened your eyes again. "I don't know what that 'idea' or whatever of yours was." You said. "You will find out soon." Overhaul replied. You gave him a suspicious look.

"Do you remember that we always played together when we were younger?" Overhaul asked. You slowly nodded. "You will get your other memories back too. I love you a lot. You love me too, right?" Overhaul said. You didn't reply. "Right?" Overhaul repeated, a little louder this time. "...I don't know." You said bluntly before you broke down in tears. "I j-just wanna go home." You whined. "This is your home. The yakuza is your family. They aren't your real parents. The man you called 'father' was the former boss of this yakuza. He is in coma." Overhaul responded as he gripped on your shoulders.

Ending 1:

You sobbed as you didn't know what to do. Your memories were back. Was there any reason for you to choose your brother's side? You couldn't do anything as Midoriya was fighting against Overhaul.

Were happy when Midoriya defeated Overhaul? You was still feeling anxious when everything was over, because Overhaul escaped...and his last words haunted you: "You won't escape from me."

"Idiot...You couldn't protect yourself after all." Bakugou glared at you. "I'm sorry..." You muttered as you averted your eyes from his.

"We missed you so much!"

"Welcome back, (y/n)!"

"(y/n)!"

All the girls were crying and hugging you tightly. But the girls weren't the only ones who were happy and relieved to see you again, everyone was. You gave literally eveyone a hug except Mineta, but you gently patted his head.

"We will protect you, (y/n)! Don't worry!" Kirishima said with a smile.

Ending 2:

You sobbed as you didn't know what to do. Your memories were back. Was there any reason for you to choose your brother's side? You couldn't do anything as Midoriya was fighting against Overhaul.

Your mind went blank as Midoriya fainted due a blow of Overhaul. Overhaul knocked you out and escaped with you.

"How filthy. Your mind...You are still choosing their side?" Overhaul growled at you as you were once again tied up in a chair. You struggled in the chair. "You are supposed to choose my side." Overhaul said. You glared at him. "Your side? Don't you realize what you have done?" You snapped at him. "Fine, be like this. You won't be able to hold this up that long anyway." Overhaul said. He stood up and walked away.

"Kurono, bring her to her room. Be nice to her..." Overhaul said before he left the room.

You looked up and saw Kurono. He was your friend when you were in the yakuza. "I'm sorry." Kurono said softly.