'Caring' Shoto Todoroki X Child Sister Reader

(y/n)= your name

You are five years old, Shoto is 15 years old/ 16 years old.

You sobbed. "Stand up, (y/n). Try again." Your father said sternly. Enji Todoroki, Endeavor. He was of course training you very hard. Your quirk is 'Dragon Breath', you can breath out fire.

You coughed smoke. Endeavor grabbed your arm and made you stand up again. You were crying loudly.

Suddenly the door slammed open. You and Endeavor looked up, you were relieved when you saw it was Shoto. "S-Sho..." You said between hiccups. "Leave her alone!" Shoto shouted, you could see hatred and anger in his eyes. "Shoto, fool. Can't you see I'm helping her? How do you think you've come this far?- It's because of me of course." Endeavor said. Endeavor walked past him and left the house.

You fell on your knees and started crying even louder. Shoto ran up to you and hugged you. "Hush, I have you know...It's gonna be fine." Shoto whispered at you. "W-why is daddy so mean?" You sobbed. "I don't know,
(y/n)." Shoto said, he picked you up. He saw bruises on your legs, arms and one on your cheek. Your cheeks are wet from tears.

He carried you to the bathroom. "I'll wash your hair. You can wash your body on your own, right?" Shoto said. You nodded. "Sho?" You asked. He hummed in response, busy making the bath for you. "...I'm...weak." You mumbled. Shoto  looked up at you. "You're not weak, (y/n). You're really strong and cool. You're five and already this strong. I'm sure that when you get older, you'll become a great hero." Shoto said. "...Really?" You asked. He nodded.

((EDIT) In case you don't know: The reader is of course still wearing clothes. Shoto will only wash the reader's hair and then leave the bathroom to wait outside for you.)

Shoto washed your hair, when he was about to leave...you stopped him and started a water fight. You two really had fun.

You were done putting your clothes on and left the bathroom. You saw Shoto standing outside the bathroom. He smiled at you. You returned the smile with a giggle.

Shoto brushed your hair and made a beautiful cute (hairstyle). "Sho?" You called. "Yes?" He responded. "Can...Can you train me?" You asked. "Oh, of course." Shoto responded. "Tomorrow?" You asked. He smiled and nodded.

(Author's Note: This was a little bit short, but I'll make more longer/ long stories for him. I like him. )