'A little jealous' Monoma Neito X Sister Reader!

(y/n)= your name

You are in Class 1-A, but your brother is in Class 1-B. He often makes remarks to your classmates. He's sometimes even rude to you, when you for example defend your friends.

"Oh, look, here's Class 1-A." Neito said with a smug look on his face. You waved at him. "Hey, Neito!" You said while smiling. "Hey...You have gotten a little more idiotic.- Is it because you're hanging out with them ?" Neito said. You glared at him.

"You're the one who gets more and more desperate by the day. If you want to get in Class 1-A that bad, try harder." You snapped and walked away.

Time skip, same day:

You are looking at your phone screen, doing random things. You looked up and saw Neito coming to sit next to you, watching TV. You ignored him, he several times said rude things to you at school today. You wasn't going to forgive him, unless he apologizes from his heart and never does it again.

Neito ignored you too. 'Perfect siblings...' You sarcastically thought.

You glanced at him for a second, but immediately looked away when he glanced back. 

Next day:

You wanted to enter your class, but Neito stood infront of you, blocking your way. "Get out of my way." You said and frowned. "No." Neito replied. "Get away, you-" You got cut off as Neito grabbed your arm and dragged you away with him. Some of your classmates looked confused in your direction.

"Let go! What's wrong with you?!" You shouted. 

You two arrived at an hallway where you two are alone now. 

You folded your arms and glared at him. "Okay? Are you going to insult me here?" You asked. Neito didn't respond, but what surprised you is that he looked...hurt?

"(y/n)...I'm sorry." Neito said, he looked and sounded guilty. You looked shocked. 'Did he just apologize?!' You thought.

"I was just...Ugh, I was jealous okay?!" Neito whisper-shouted, he was flustered. His cheeks were red. "You got into 1-A and I didn't...But I was happy for you...but then you-...you were hanging out more with your classmates than me. And you defended them..." Neito said. 

"But it's because you were doing mean to them and then also to me..." You replied. Neito sighed and didn't respond.

"Fine, I forgive you...I'm sorry too." You said and pulled him into a hug. He got even more flustered. He slowly returned the hug.