'Drawing' Child Amajiki Tamaki X Older Sister Reader

(y/n)= your name
Use your own age and appearance. Tamaki's age is like in the picture above. I think he was four or five...I don't know.

Tamaki was sometimes even shy to you.

"Tamaki~!" You cooed. Tamaki looked up. He was drawing something.

"Can I see it? What are you drawing?" You asked and came closer to him. He blushed and let himself fall over his drawing, refusing to let you see it.

"Come on, sweetie! I would never say anything rude to you and your drawings are always beautiful." You said. His cheeks got even redder and he shook his head: 'No'.

You sighed dissappointed. Togata who sat next to Tamaki, smirked and proudly showed you his drawing. "It's beautiful!" You complimented Togata and he blushed a little.

Tamaki looked up and felt a little jealous.

"I-I o-only want t-to sh-show you..." Tamaki stuttered. "Awwwhh, I wanna see too!" Togata said.

You smiled and walked over to Tamaki. He shyly showed you his drawing. You squeled happily as you saw it was a drawing of you and him holding hands.

"It's perfect! Beautiful! Amazing!" You said. Tamaki looked happy. You grabbed him and kissed his cheeks and forehead, making him even more flustered.

"I want kisses too!" Togata said. When you wanted to go to Togata to give him a kiss on his cheek, Tamaki tightly grabbed your hand. He mumbled something.

"What?" You asked softly. "N-no k-kisses fo-for Mirio..." Tamaki muttered. Togata gasped, but then snickered. "Someone's jealous~." Togata said, but got completely ignored as Tamaki asked if you wanted to draw with him.