Part 2 'Twins' Yandere Shoto X Twin Sister Reader

Recap (of Part 1):
You grabbed your phone to dial the police until something hit against your hand, making a cut in your hand and making the phone fall out of it.

Part 2!! :

Shoto had used his quirk on you. Your hand bled a little, but your main concern was Mina. 'I have to get her out of here. I have to get her out of here. I have to get her out of here.' You frantically kept thinking to yourself as your heart raced in your chest.
"H-Help me get Mina out of here. Someone put her here..." You said, voice cracking without your intention. Shoto kept staring at you. "I'm not dumb, (y/n). I know you know I did it." Shoto said with no hesitation. You gulped.

Mina was hyperventilating and crying hysterically. Your heart was breaking more and more at this sight of her and you were awash with anger and fear. "You're disgusting, Shoto." You gritted your teeth. "You're disgusting!" You yelled on top of your lungs, hoping it would alarm the rest of your family while you let out some of your anger. Shoto looked unaffected by your words although you knew it hit him.

You reached out to your phone, but Shoto was quick to react as he immediately froze your phone. You attempted to attack your brother with your ice, but you somehow couldn't use your quirk which shocked you. Your eyes widened in shock and you felt helpless. Meanwhile a thought flashed through your mind: 'Was it the tea—??'

You started screaming for help, but no one replied nor came to your aid. You assumed Shoto had made them (the rest of your family) go unconscious for awhile. Your knees were shaking in fear and you felt nauseous. 'No one can help me...' You thought hopelessly.

Shoto came closer. You gulped, your throat feeling dry from all the screaming and anxiety, but you still stood infront of the basement in an attempt to protect Mina in case he wanted to hurt her. You yelped startled when Shoto unexpectedly pushed you, making you fall down the basement. Your body collided with the hard ground. You felt dizzy for a moment. Mina closed her eyes tightly, '(y/n)...'

You quickly sat up, seeing Shoto hovering over you as he stood upstairs in the opening of the basement where you were standing just seconds ago.
You ignored him and quickly rushed over to Mina, removing the duct tape from her mouth and untying her.  "(y/n)!" Mina shouted while crying. You hugged her while trying to avoid hurting her wounds as she hissed in pain.

"I will get us out of here, Mina." You whispered gently, reassuringly with a forced smile. Mina hiccuped from crying while nodding. "I will get us out of here. I will get us out of here, okay?" You tried to comfort her, but not only her, you were also trying to reassure yourself.

"It's no use." Shoto whispered.

~

10 years later:

You quietly hid behind the open door of the living room when you heard the TV was on, listening to what the news report was saying as you held your breath.

"Police are still frantically searching for Todoroki
(y/n) and Todoroki Shoto who went missing about 10 years ago. Apart from Endeavor's two children, the police are also looking for Todoroki (y/n)'s bestfriend 'Ashido Mina' who went missing a few days before the two siblings. Police assume the missing of Ashido Mina has a connection to the missing of the two Todoroki siblings. Endeavor raised the reward—"

In a click the TV was shut off. You hesitantly entered the living room. Your eyes were dull as you looked at Shoto who is sitting infront of the TV.

"Dinner is ready." You said coldly with a hint of hatred laced in your voice.

"Hm."