"Why?" Jealous Kaminari X Child Sister Reader X (Brotherly) Shinsou

(y/n)= your name

Requested by: @Bandaid-Lord

You are five/ six years old.

"Okay! Here's my girl, '(y/n)'!" Denki said excited, showing you to the BakuSquad (Kirishima Eijiro, Bakugou Katsuki, Handa Sero, Ashido Mina and he (Denki) is also in the Squad).

You smiled and waved your hand at them. "Awwwhhh! So cute!" Mina said. She squeled a little. "My name is 'Ashido Mina'! You can call me 'Mina'!" She introduced herself.

"My name is 'Kirishima Eijiro'. You look girly!- I mean that as a compliment!" Kirishima said. "The name is 'Bakugou Katsuki', shorty." Bakugou said with a little smirk.

"Hey, hey! Don't call her short!" Denki playfully said. "My name is 'Hanta Sero'. Nice to meet ya." Sero said with a smile.

"Nice to meet you all." You said and smiled cutely.

Denki also introduced you to the rest of his class.

Time skip, same day:

"I LOST HER!" Denki shouted panicked. "You what?!" Mina, Kirishima and Sero shouted. "Are you dumb?!" Bakugou shouted.

"I told her to wait outside the boys' restroom and she was gone!" Denki ranted, holding his head in frustration.

"We'll search her!" Kirishima said. "Split up." Bakugou said. They informed whole Class 1-A and searched for you in groups.

Meanwhile by you:

'Where's Class 1-A? Hmmmmm...' You thought. You heard a 'nyaa/ meow' from outside.

You walked outside and saw a few cats around a boy with purple hair (Shinsou).

You walked towards Shinsou.

Back to Denki:

"I'm dying! I'm dying!" Denki shouted. "Don't worry, we'll find her." Mina reassured him. "You moron. I can't believe your parents let her with you." Bakugou scoffed.

"And?!" Denki asked as he saw Midoriya. "N-no...Sorry." Midoriya responded.

"Didn't see her." Todoroki said.

"Guys..." Kirishima started. He looked at them. "Outside?!" They all shouted in unison and rushed outside.

They all were relieved when they saw you playing with Shinsou and cats.

"Oh my god! (y/nnnn)!" Denki shouted and hugged you tightly. You looked at all of them. "Hello!" You said cheerfully while getting squashed by Denki. "That idiot of a brother couldn't watch over you, but that doesn't mean you can walk away, shorty." Bakugou said.

"Thanks for watching over her, dude." Denki said to Shinsou. "Ah, it's nothing." Shinsou replied.

The others of Class 1-A walked away, it's only you, Shinsou and Denki now.

"Come, let's go. (y/n)." Denki said. "Noooo." You said and gripped onto Shinsou's hand.

"Hah?! But..." Denki said. "I want to stay with him! I'll play later with you, Pikachu." You said. "That nickname though..." Denki whispered while sweatdropping a little. He returned back to his usual self. "But I'm your brother!" Denki whined.

Shinsou chuckled slightly. "Maybe it's better if you go to your brother..." Shinsou said to you. "No!" You replied. Denki sulked. "I'll bring her later to you." Shinsou reassured him. The bell rang, lunch time. You walked away with Shinsou.

It was lunch time and you were sitting on Shinsou's lap by his friends at a table.

Meanwhile by the BakuSquad:

"He's sulking this whole time..." Sero said and looked at Denki who was hitting his head slightly on the table, his food untouched. 

"Don't worry, Kaminari! Being jealous isn't unmanly, it's fine!" Kirishima tried to reassure him. "As if that makes it any better..." Denki muttered with his forehead on the table. He sat up again and his eyes trailed to you with Shinsou, an annoyed groan escaped Denki's lips.

"Go to her, idiot." Bakugou said. Denki looked at him. "Tell her you love her very much and such." Bakugou said with his cheek resting in the palm of his hand, his other hand stabbing his food with a fork. He eyed Denki for a second. "Bakugou is giving advice!" Mina said and snickered. "Shut up, Raccoon eyes." Bakugou growled at her.

Denki sighed and stood up. He went over to Shinsou's table.

"Why?" Denki asked you. You looked up, looking confused. Shinsou and his friends looked at each other, exchanging a 'What's going on?' look.

"You choose Shinsou over me..." Denki mumbled. "What? Denki, it's not like that!" You said. Denki looked at you.

Shinsou and his friends smirked a little as they saw Denki's jealous.

"She has been bragging about you a lot. She just wanted to meet new people and likes cats. No need to get jealous, Kaminari." Shinsou said. 

"...B-bragging about me...?" Denki said. You blushed and fiddled with your fingers. "Well, yeah. You're cool and funny....sweet...The best brother ever. Shinsou is my friend! He's like a brother too, but you're different!" You said. "You heard her." Shinsou said while smiling.

A smile appeared on Denki's face. He picked you up from Shinsou's lap. Denki hugged you tightly.

The others from the BakuSquad watched and smiled (Bakugou smirked, though).