'Power' Bakugou X Child Sister Reader Part 3

(Author's note: One of my favorite parts in the OST above is 0:45. I like Bakugou's OST 'Bomb King'.)

Time skip:

Bakugou didn't really notice it himself, but he grew attached to you and was being...more nice to you.

"Oohh, seems like Bakugou has a soft spot for (y/n)!" Sero teased. "Shut up, flat face." Bakugou threatened. You sat on Bakugou's lap. "But see, she's sitting on your-" Sero started. "Shut up, I'll kill you!" Bakugou snapped.

Time skip, summer camp:

You saw Bakugou training. You walked up to him. "Hey, Katsuki." You said with a smile. "Hey br- (y/n)." Bakugou replied. "Here." You said and gave him a bottle with cold water. "Thanks..." He muttered and drank it.

"(y/n) you can help Class 1-B who'll be scaring our class." Aizawa said to you after he explained the 'game' test to Class 1-A. You nodded. 

"Can't she stay with me and half- with me and Todoroki?" Bakugou said. "Yes, but I think this is better." Aizawa responded. Bakugou didn't respond. "Don't worry, they'll take good care of her." Aizawa said. "They better do..." Bakugou said and looked with a threatening look at Class 1-B.

"Kacchan changed a little..." Midoriya said. "What did you say?! Hah, damn Deku?!" Bakugou shouted. "...Only towards (y/n)-Chan though..." Midoriya said a little quieter, but Bakugou of course still heard it. "Do you have a problem with that?!" Bakugou shouted. "N-no, it was a compliment, Kacchan..." Midoriya said and sweatdropped.

The test was interrupted as villains attacked...

You lost Kendo and the others of Class 1-B when you ran away to find Bakugou. It was dumb of you and you know that.

"Katsuki!" You shouted, but soon regretted it when you realized villains heard you. You heard Mandalay say through telepath that Bakugou and you are the villains' targets. 

You quietly cried. You couldn't fight against villains since you still couldn't control your quirk. If you lose control over your quirk in a place like this, you'll hurt your classmates, Class 1-B and teachers.

You suddenly felt the presence of someone behind you. You immediately turned around and shivered as you saw a man. 'He looks so scary!' You thought while looking at the man, 'Dabi'. Without a second thought, just as everything happened in three seconds, you ran away.

You halted as you saw blue flames surrounding you and Dabi. If you would step in the blue flames, you would of course burn...so, you couldn't escape.

"(y/n)...You are (y/n), right?" Dabi said. You looked terrified at him.

Meanwhile by Bakugou:

"We should kill this small fry and find (y/n)!" Bakugou shouted. "Don't go rushing carelessly into anything. Did you hear that earlier? She said you and (y/n) are being targeted!" Shoto said.

Time skip, still during battle:

Bakugou and the others were trying to find you, but the others suddenly noticed that Bakugou and Tokoyami dissappeared. As the others went after Mr.Compress, they were shocked to see you there. You were unconscious and in the arms of Dabi.

Time skip:

Bakugou woke up and saw that he was tied to a chair. He looked at his left and saw you tied to an other chair. You were crying. "(y/n)! You damn villains, if you hurt her I'll-!" Bakugou shouted. "You'll what?" Shigaraki said, interrupting him.

Bakugou was actually pretty surprised that he was so worried about you. As Shigaraki was talking to you two, Bakugou was half listening. He thought about getting you as fast as possible away from here.

"That little girl is very powerful...We'll make her join us or just take her quirk away." Shigaraki said.

Bakugou whispered sweet things to you, telling you that it'll be alright.

As Mr.Compress untied Bakugou, Bakugou attacked him and Shigaraki. 

"If you want me to listen to you, then get on your knees and die!" Bakugou shouted. 'I want to blow them up with my max firepower, but that warp bastard's in the way and (y/n) is also here. Think...I need to make an opening somehow and get to the back door...but I also have to take (y/n) with me...' Bakugou thought. He looked from the corners of his eyes at the door.

Luckly the heroes soon came. 

Time skip:

You hugged Bakugou tightly. You was so happy that all that was over and watched live on a billboard All Might fighting All For One.

Bakugou slowly returned the hug. 

"It's all right now, I got you..." Bakugou whispered and picked you up. 

(Author's Note: This is the end of ' 'Power' Bakugou X Child Sister Reader', but I may write a whole book about this! You can request an one-shot which continues this. Feel free to request any male character from Boku No Hero Academia!)

My Hero Academia/ BNHA Brother Scenarios/ One-Shots! X Reader!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara