'Power' Bakugou X Child Sister Reader Part 1

Requested by: Jullianne_Secretaria

(y/n)= your name
(m/n)= mother's name
(d/n)= father's name

I'm going to make this story in two parts or maybe three.

"Damn brat..." Katsuki said under his breath. You are five years old. Mitsuki and Masaru adopted you a week ago. Katsuki was angry, because they didn't listen to him when he was against the idea.

You have a powerful quirk, but you can't control it. If you use it, it'll go out of control and kill innocent people and maybe even you. Your quirk is even stronger than All Might. Your physical powers get up and your hands turn into cheetah-like claws. You often get mental breakdowns because your quirk killed your parents when you lost control over it. Your quirk even talks to you in your head. The guy in your head said his name is 'Kylo', so you also call your quirk 'Kylo'.

"Katsuki?" You asked as you knocked on his door. "What?" He responded, irritated. "Mom and dad left to aunt's house. Can you accompany me downstairs?" You said. "No. I'm busy, go away." Katsuki replied. You sighed.

You got downstairs. "(y/n)..." You heard a masculine voice in your head. You tried to ignore it. "Why did you kill (m/n) and (d/n)? They loved you." The voice said again. "S-stop, Kylo. You are the one who killed them." You said. "Ah...But it was your body that moved, right? You actually wanted to kill them. You're so cruel, (y/n). Just let me take your body over, you won't get tormented like this...It'll just end for you." Kylo said.

"No, you're a monster! You'll just use me for bad things. You're a villian." You said. "You're choosing for other people's safety instead of yourself...What a brave girl." Kylo said.

You hold onto your head. "Hey...I'm the only one who loves you and cares for you, (y/n)...Don't fight back, let me take you over." Kylo said. "Stop." You said. "You made
(m/n) and (d/n) really disappointed, (y/n). They loved you and cared for you, but you just killed them and the burglar. The burglar would probably only take some of their money...but you just ended your parents' life." Kylo said.

You started crying and screaming. "Stop! No! No! No!" You screamed.
You heard footsteps. "What the hell?! You brat!" Katsuki shouted and slammed the door of the livingroom open. He saw you. "Again?! Ugh, what now?" Katsuki said, annoyed.

He had seen your breakdowns before, since you live a week with him now. You sobbed. He kind of felt pity, but... 'No...I don't care about her. She's annoying and crazy. She makes me...weak...I can't become weak.' Katsuki thought.

"K-Kylo i-is saying s-stupid things." You said between hiccups and crying. Katsuki sighed. "Can he hear me?" He asked. You nodded.

"Hey! Kylo bastard, leave her alone!" Katsuki shouted. "Keep dreaming about becoming a hero, you never will in real life." Kylo said. You told Katsuki what he said. "What?! I'll kill you! Fight me! Bastard!" Katsuki yelled. "He can't fight you...Only when I use my quirk...But then you'll hurt me too and he's really strong..." You said.

"He can't be stronger than me!" Katsuki said. Katsuki sat down on the couch, next to you. "I'll stay here, okay? But don't annoy me." Katsuki said. He grabbed his phone and you are watching TV.

Time skip, next day:
"WHAT?!" Katsuki yelled. "Calm down, Katsuki. You heard it right, (y/n) will be going to U.A too since she must learn to control her quirk and she's smart enough for U.A." Mitsuki said. Katsuki growled annoyed.