'CHAOS' Kirishima X Twin Sister Reader X BakuSquad

(y/n)= your name

Requested by: starethereal

"I told you guys about my sister-" Eijiro got cut off by Bakugou. "You talk about her every damn day." He muttered. "'Cause she's amazing and strong!" Eijiro beamed.

Bakugou, Kaminari, Sero, Mina and Eijiro (the BakuSquad) are at Eijiro's house. They finished their homework. You were at (country) for 2 months, so that's why you didn't attend U.A., but you were training with strong pro heroes there. You will soon attend U.A. Yesterday, you came back from (country). Your parents and Eijiro of course missed you, but you guys would videocall for hours everyday.

"She'll be coming home now anytime! She went for a walk earlier." Eijiro said.

"EIJIROOOOOO!"

Bakugou cursed under his breath, startled by your sudden yell from downstairs. "Umm, is th-that...?" Sero said as he chuckled slightly. They all heard quick footsteps on the stairs.

"You better be NOT freaking naked!" You shouted and slammed the door open. "Oh...Your friends are here too?" You said, quickly straightening yourself. You leaned against the doorframe- well, intended to lean on it, but almost fell. You quickly reacted and kept your balance.

"(y/n)!" Eijiro shouted and opened  his arms wide open, walking to you in slow motion. "Brother dear!" You faked a cry and ran in slow motion, hugging him. "The fu-?" Bakugou got cut off by Mina who hushed him, enjoying the moment between the two siblings.

You released Eijiro from the hug. "Hunderd push ups! Now!" You ordered the others. "What?" Kaminari looked like a confused Pikachu (you human Pikachu-). "You are in U.A. Come on now! No whining! You're man!" You shouted.

Mina, Kaminari and Sero obeyed. "Isn't it better if we first introduce-" Eijiro got cut off by you. "No, no, no. I want to see their strength!" You grinned.

"Hey you!" You shouted at Bakugou. Bakugou glared at you. "I said 'hunderd pushups'! Now!" You shouted. "Umm, (y/n). He-" Eijiro got once again cut off.

"Shut up and don't order me around." Bakugou growled. You gasped. "I challenge you to a fight! How dare you disobey me! Let's fight! Here and now!" You shouted. "Here?!" Mina looked bewildered. Bakugou smirked. "Weird Hair's sister, huh? Let's see how strong you are." Bakugou stood up.

"Stop! Stop! There is a trainingroom upstairs!" Eijiro said, grabbing your arm. "Oh yeah, oops." You giggled. "So dense." Bakugou muttered under his breath. "I heard you." You said. He tensed up. "Whatever." He sighed.

"Are you sure about this...?" Kaminari asked you. "Yeah? Why? Is he that strong? I bet I've fought against stronger people!" You said. "This is gonna be interesting." Sero said. "I'm excited to see you fight!" Mina told you with a smile. You smiled back at her.

"Okay, ready?! ...Go!" Eijiro said. You have the same quirk as Eijiro. You hardened your body. "Come at me, bro!" You shouted. "I won't go easy on you!" Bakugou shouted.

One hour later:

"I'm-I'm still standing! C-come on! I-Is that e-everything, man!?" You shouted between breaths. Bakugou panted. "Damn." He muttered. "This is enough! It's been a tie the whole time. Let's continue an other time!" Eijiro suggested.

"No! No! No! We'll decide it here and now! I-I'll defeat this cocky explosion boy." You quickly replied. "I'll crush you!" Bakugou shouted. Both of you ran up to each other, but suddenly fell on the ground.

"W-We'll c-continue this sometime l-later." You said, laying on your back on the cold ground which felt so good. Bakugou laid next to you. "Yeah...You were lucky this time." He said. He smiled a little before it quickly turned into a smirk.

You had a lot of fun with Eijiro and his friends. "I'm soon coming into U.A. too!" You said excited. "You can't surpass me. Make sure not to get in my way." Bakugou said. "I will surpass All Might, let alone...you."  You said with a smirk. Bakugou glared slightly at you.

You waved them goodbye as they left. Eijiro decided to walk with them. "You get even more energetic when (y/n)'s with you, Kirishima." Mina said with a smile. "Really...?" Eijiro said and laughed a little.

"They are really twins..." Kaminari said. "Mhm. And they set the whole place upside down when they're together. But it's really fun and sweet. Chaos twins."  Mina said.

"Chaos twins...?" Ejiro repeated. A smile appeared on his face.