'Babysitter' Bakugou X Child Sister Reader X Kirishima (+Class 1-A)

(y/n)= your name

Age: 3 years old

Requested by: @currentlyvibin

"I have to babyshit her." Katsuki said irritated as he was holding you, your legs dangling by his hips. Aizawa allowed it. " 'Babysit'." Some classmates corrected him. "I don't care!" Katsuki snapped. "Swop yewwing! (Stop yelling!)" You said sternly. Katsuki glanced towards you. "You have nothing to say, pipsquak." Katsuki sneered.

"She's so cute!"

"Pretty!"

"Awwwh!"

"Bakugou! Bakugou! Can I hold her?" Kaminari asked. "You'll drop her, idiot!" Katsuki replied. "Nooo! Of course not!" Kaminari protested. "Pikachu!" You laughed. "Uhm..." Kaminari laughed nervously. You made grabby hands towards Kaminari. "You want to go to him? Tsk." Katsuki said.

"Awwwh, so cute!" Kaminari beamed as he was holding you. You was playing with his hair. "I'll kill you if you drop her." Katsuki growled.

"Hey, we want to hold her too!"

"Bakugou! I want to hold her too!" Kirishima complained. "But I have her now." Kaminari pouted. "Woaaahhh, shawk (shark)! Swiky (spiky) and wed (red)!" You said, your mouth stayed half open. "What's so special about Weird Hair?!" Katsuki shouted. "Kasuki (Katsuki), no! You awe (are) swiky woo (too)! Bwond (Blond) swiky!" You shouted. You shook your head. "No wewous (jealous)." You said.

"What did she say?" Mina asked. "I'm not jealous!" Katsuki shouted at you. "Oh..." Mina said. "Wewous." You said and shook your head in disapproval. "Brat, you say that again!" Katsuki shouted.

Katsuki's classmates took turns holding you. All of them held you. Katsuki had a hard time letting Midoriya hold you, but he allowed it after telling him what he'll do if Midoriya hurts you.

"Broccowi (Broccoli)!"

"Pwetty (Pretty) hawf (half) white, hawf wed (red), bwue (blue) ewey (eye) and gwey (grey) ewey!"

"Spawkwy (Sparkly)!"

"Biwdy (Birdy)!"

You kept saying things about
Class 1-A's students.

You of course sat with Katsuki, Kirishima, Sero, Kaminari and Mina (the BakuSquad) during lunch. You sat on Katsuki's lap and he was feeding you.

"She has to go to the toilet..." Katsuki sighed. He stood up and held your hand. "I'll be right back." Katsuki said. "Ok." The others replied.

"Hurry up." Katsuki said as you went inside the girls' restroom. He was waiting outside, with his side against the wall and looking on his phone.

"Twank wou." You thanked a girl who lifted you up so you could wash your hands. "No problem! Is...someone here with you? Parent or siblings?" The girl asked. You nodded. "Bwother (brother)." You said.

You was done and walked out the restroom. Katsuki didn't see you as his back was facing you. You thought it was a good idea to explore this large school instead of going back to the cafetaria with Katsuki, so you walked away.

"What the hell is she doing?" Katsuki muttered after a while. He saw some girls of his class walking. "Hey!" Katsuki called. They looked up. "One of you, go and check on (y/n)." Katsuki said. "Oh...Okay, kerro." Asui said and walked inside the restroom.

"She's isn't there..." Asui said as she came back. "What?!" Katsuki shouted. He frantically looked around. He cursed under his breath.

Soon, the whole class was looking for you.

Katsuki was freaking out and became more aggressive.

Meanwhile by Kirishima:

"Hmmm...Where can she be...?" Kirishima muttered to himself. He looked around.

"(y/n)...?" Kirishima called. He saw a few students. "Hey, have you seen a little girl? About three years old?" He asked. "No..." One answered. "Wait...Do you mean that child there?!"
The other replied, pointing towards the roof of the school. Kirishima turned around and went pale as he saw you crawling on the roof.

"(Y/N)!" Kirishima shouted and quickly ran upstairs to the roof.

"Kiwi-Cwan (Kiri-Chan)." You giggled. "He-Hey, (y/n)...Don't go further. Stay there...Stay...there..." Kirishima said nervously as he tried to get closer to you.

You squeled as he got closer and crawled further away. "No, no, no! This is not a game, (y/n)!" Kirishima said.
"Wha wha, Kiwi-Cwan, pwaying (playing)." You said happily and bounced a little up and down.

"No, no, (y/n)! Not playing! Please, come here, girly. Come here!" Kirishima sounded desperate and pleaded you to come to him, but...you didn't listen.

"Uhmm, Bakugou..." Kirishima said through his phone as he called Katsuki.

"WHAT?! DID YOU FIND HER?!" Katsuki shouted. Kirishima held the phone a little away from his ear as Katsuki yelled.

"Yes, yes! But...she is...umm, what does she like? Is there anything what makes her come to you?" Kirishima said. "Hey, Weird Hair! What's happening?!" Katsuki asked.

"Just answer, Bakugou." Kirishima replied impatiently.

Katsuki sighed. "She's obsessed with the song, 'Baby Shark'." Katsuki said.

"Ok! Thanks!" Kirishima said.

"Wait! What's going on-?!" Katsuki got cut off as Kirishima ended the call.

"(y/n)! Look!" Kirishima said as he put the song on.

"Wha..." You looked surprised and then started laughing. "Dancwe (Dance)! Shawk boy!" You said and clapped your hands.

"Oh, umm, okay." Kirishima said as he started singing and dancing along the song. You slowly crawled closer to him and hugged his legs. He sighed in relief. "Oh (y/n)...Let's hurry up and go to your brother and the others, okay?" Kirishima said as he picked you up. You nodded happily.

"YOU DID WHAT?! YOU COULD'VE DIED YOU DENSE SHORTY!" Katsuki yelled at you as he heard the whole story. He lifted you up and lectured you, shouting at you. You giggled and kissed his cheek, making him shut up.