5 BROKEN ALL OVER AGAIN

Song for this chapter- Wandered To LA by Justin Bieber ft Juice Wrld

***

"You can't tell her no, can you? "Good morning all and welcome to the regular waking banter of music mogul AKA a high schooler that is currently late for school AKA me and my best friend AKA brother from another mother AKA Cedric Jones

Good morning all and welcome to the regular waking banter of music mogul AKA a high schooler that is currently late for school AKA me and my best friend AKA brother from another mother AKA Cedric Jones.

Yeah I know, I talk too much.

Now back to begging this motherfucker.
"I just - I tried man, I really did, but she wasn't having it-"

"Oh really? 'Cause from where I stand, I think you just couldn't resist-"
I can almost hear the smirk in his voice.

You are probably wondering what's going on.
"Look Ced, I called you to help me out, not judge my sexual life."

Ced has always been against me dating Kendra, so he always pins all my problems and shortcomings to our relationship.

Kendra and I ended up having sex last night and I didn't finish my school work. And considering how late I am, I am probably gonna have my ass handed to me by Principal Cole, or as I like to call him, Principal Coleslaw, unless a certain best friend of mine quits being a bitch and just helps me out.

That, of course is gonna be fucking difficult because, for someone who is my best friend, he is pretty unsupportive of my relationships.
He says I like to date hoes.

Well, Kendra is nothing like that.
I trust her. And for him to even say that is insulting. But I let it slide, mostly because Ced is more useful to me alive than dead.

"Alright fine what do you want?"
He groans through the phone.

"Now that's the spirit. Cover for me in Math, I'll be at least 10 minutes late."

Principal Coleslaw said and I quote, "You have a very erratic attendance record. I'm afraid we don't take that lightly here at Branford High. Don't get me wrong, I love your music and I'm a huge fan. But you've got to get your priorities in check. Now I'm giving you one more chance. If you are late to or misses more than three classes for the rest of this semester without a solid reason, you will be severely punished or if you're unlucky, expelled. "

I'm in my senior year, and honestly I've made it too far to be expelled from school just yet.

But it's pretty difficult to be a popstar and a high schooler at the same time. I precisely go to school in the morning by 8 AM, head to Range after school by 4 PM and work my ass off till seven.

Every single day.

Oh don't get me wrong, I love music, it's basically a part of me. Having the opportunity to sign a record deal with Range, and all the fans, my music on the top of the world chart, that's insanely amazing.

I mean, who wouldn't want to be me?

"I'll do it. But this is the last time."
Ced finally agrees.

"You always say that, but you still totally help me when I need it. "
I chuckle, grabbing my car keys from the bedside table. Like I said, more useful alive.