the one with the kiss

Jongin was nervous - extremely nervous. He wasn't really sure why either, it wasn't like they hadn't kissed probably a few million times at this point.

But by the time he did it - sneaking across the stage to wrap his arms around Taemin during a ment, connecting their lips for a quick kiss before he pulled away, grinning - everything felt right.

Taemin smiled at him while Baekhyun made a surprised noise. "Did you all see that?" Baekhyun asked the crowd, laughing.

Jongin laughed, walking back over to where he had been standing between Mark and Taeyong. The concert continued on like normal afterwards, a few more moments were they'd touch hands or smile over at each other than they normally would have but other than that it was a normal every day concert for them.

Once they were backstage, Taemin caught Jongin's arm - pulling him in for a kiss. "So any regrets for doing that?"

"No, not at all. Of course not." Jongin said, smiling. "But I will tell you, I was nervous as hell for some reason. I mean we've only kissed what - about five million times? - and yet that was the single handedly most nerve wracking kiss I think we've ever had, at least for me."

Taemin grinned, "Well it was a nice kiss."

Jongin laughed, shaking his head. "I love you."

"I love you too." Taemin replied, "So do you feel any better about things now?"

"If you mean about you and Baek goofing off, I'm still not all that happy about it - for obvious reasons. But I know I overreacted, shit Baek tried getting us back together when we first debuted."

"Exactly, so if you ever thought that there was anything to worry about - forget about that. Because it was just us joking around. Nothing to worry or be mad about. You're the one that I'm starting a family with, no one else I'd rather be doing that with."

"Thank you."

"For what?"

"For looking past my jackass moments. Seriously I think anyone else would have been done with me by now, Taem."

Taemin smiled, "Well I'm not anyone else."

"Obviously." Jongin replied, kissing Taemin again.

Jongin sat down on the couch beside Jung Ah, eyes settling on the TV across the room. Some drama show was on and he was supposed to be paying attention to the show as well, but hadn't been since a while before he got up to go get a drink.

Jung Ah paused the show, looking over at Jongin. "So what's going on in your head today?"

"That obvious?"

Jung Ah nodded.

"Just nerves. I mean we're always getting closer to the twins being here and we've gotten the nursery kinda set up now. And it's finally starting to hit me that Taemin and I are going to be parents."

"Yeah it's been on my mind recently too that things are getting more real. I think it started to sink in for me as soon as your two children here started kicking, but the closer we get the more real it feels for sure."

Jongin nodded, "How's things been with you and Sehun?"

"Great, absolutely great. He's been the best that I could have asked for. He's excited to be an uncle - I mean he views himself as Raeon and Rahee's uncle as well, but as he was saying the other night these will be the first two that he's been around for since they were born."